The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

When Mukesh Ambani  launched Reliance telephone a few years ago , he did it with a lot of fanfare and made a statement that once they were in businesses everyone else would be wiped out. He had to eat his words since not only did it not wipe out others but more companies came in and succeeded and did better than Reliance. From what I see now most people are taking advantage of the initial offer and the old Reliance customers are getting a chance to upgrade their accounts. So there is hardly any question of other service providers panicking but they would definitely upgrade their services too.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Well. I agree with you. Other providers upgrading their services is welcome news. I complement Reliance Jio for creating such a healthy competition 

Monopoly of certain service providers, I hope dill come to an end.However, it will be known after some time.

I have been using JIO test SIM (Given to me as a tester by one of my juniors who has now joined Reliance) for almost two months and its speed is really amazing but I am not sure it would remain the same when more than 100 million people will be using it at the same time.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes. Reliance Jio on its launching campaign assured of high speed. Now, its made available to the Public for free for a month. As you said, if Reliance Jio continues with its amazing speed or not will be known over a period. According to the feed back, most of the users are satisfied with its performance.

usha manohar wrote:

When Mukesh Ambani  launched Reliance telephone a few years ago , he did it with a lot of fanfare and made a statement that once they were in businesses everyone else would be wiped out. He had to eat his words since not only did it not wipe out others but more companies came in and succeeded and did better than Reliance. From what I see now most people are taking advantage of the initial offer and the old Reliance customers are getting a chance to upgrade their accounts. So there is hardly any question of other service providers panicking but they would definitely upgrade their services too.

Usha that was not Mukesh but Anil Ambani that brought Reliance CDMA Service and it chaged the world of telecommunication in India. It went in background because it was CDMA which was activated on a particular set and there was no SIM in that. It is a different story this time around although Reliance 4G worked with LYF sets in the beginning but now they have added many other handset brands.

rambabu wrote:

Yes. Reliance Jio on its launching campaign assured of high speed. Now, its made available to the Public for free for a month. As you said, if Reliance Jio continues with its amazing speed or not will be known over a period. According to the feed back, most of the users are satisfied with its performance.

I don't know where do you get your information from. It is not free for one month but it is free until 31st December.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I don't know where do you get your information from. It is not free for one month but it is free until 31st December.

I got the info from  a friend, who started using it. Well if it is Free till 31 st December, let it be so. I will inform my friend. Thanks.

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Usha that was not Mukesh but Anil Ambani that brought Reliance CDMA Service and it chaged the world of telecommunication in India. It went in background because it was CDMA which was activated on a particular set and there was no SIM in that. It is a different story this time around although Reliance 4G worked with LYF sets in the beginning but now they have added many other handset brands.

Sunil, Rcom was launched in 2002 when Reliance was still one big group and the inaugural address was given by Mukesh Ambani, it went to Anils share when they split in 2010/2011

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Sunil, Rcom was launched in 2002 when Reliance was still one big group and the inaugural address was given by Mukesh Ambani, it went to Anils share when they split in 2010/2011

We have worked for RCOM on contract basis from 2004 to 2008 and we were reporting to Anil Ambani.

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

We have worked for RCOM on contract basis from 2004 to 2008 and we were reporting to Anil Ambani.

Anil Ambani must have been managing it but the bifurcation apparently took place in 2010..however when it was launched in 2002, the inaugural address was given by Mukesh Ambani, I have seen it on TV

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.