Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Welcome. What I understood from his letter is said.  I found from my day to day experiences that Amitabh was right. And accordingly, he has conveyed this elderly advice to his Grand daughters. I too advise my children like any elderly person in a family  I'm very much convinced with what Amitabh said.

The problem with rambabu is that in his hurry to post and impose his own opinion, he fails to grasp what others have written, so blunders along. ..plz read posts carefully and understand before jumping to conclusions and responding erratically 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If there is anything wrong with my opinion, one need not respond to my response..Of course if somebody says, i did not understand the thread, i certainly do read it again.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/09/05/amitabh-bachchans-heartfelt-letter-to-granddaughters-aradhya-an/

When certain members think that every single post is addressed to them, one can only laugh at their stupidity ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I read the letter in the newspaper today and felt that every word is so apt. The point is for his grand daughters life is a bed of roses so they would not bother what people will say but girls coming from ordinary background fail to ignore the remarks and all. To do so, every elderly person has to stand behind their girls and give them courage to defy all odds coming their way.

You are right it is not easy to ignore ill will remarks for a girl from ordinary back ground. Parents of daughter always wants that their daughters progress like sons, but daughters are not safe, parents are helpless in giving complete freedom to daughters.   

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I read the letter in the newspaper today and felt that every word is so apt. The point is for his grand daughters life is a bed of roses so they would not bother what people will say but girls coming from ordinary background fail to ignore the remarks and all. To do so, every elderly person has to stand behind their girls and give them courage to defy all odds coming their way.

You are right it is not easy to ignore ill will remarks for a girl from ordinary back ground. Parents of daughter always wants that their daughters progress like sons, but daughters are not safe, parents are helpless in giving complete freedom to daughters.   

I agree with you entirely. Mr. Bachchan's grand daughters travel by BMW, by flight and they never opt to walk or take a public conveyance so such a letter is basically of no use. Media remains behind them which prints gossip and create controversy but such things die very early because in their circle nothing is permanent. Presently, Amitabh Bachchan is a living legend and see nobody talks about his illicit relationship with number of heroines. The letter was only good to read at.

shampasaid

Celebrities rarely have any problem that ordinary citizens face every day other than that induced by their lifestyle ..When they can gift BMW cars to a Tiny tot and are surrounded by an army of security personnel provided by the tax payers money, the media laps up anything and everything they say in private or public and some crazy fans and celebrity watchers who hang on to every word they utter, take it  very seriously..

usha manohar wrote:

Celebrities rarely have any problem that ordinary citizens face every day other than that induced by their lifestyle ..When they can gift BMW cars to a Tiny tot and are surrounded by an army of security personnel provided by the tax payers money, the media laps up anything and everything they say in private or public and some crazy fans and celebrity watchers who hang on to every word they utter, take it  very seriously..

No one asked to Amitabh What he done for the safety of daughters of others.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I agree with you entirely. Mr. Bachchan's grand daughters travel by BMW, by flight and they never opt to walk or take a public conveyance so such a letter is basically of no use. Media remains behind them which prints gossip and create controversy but such things die very early because in their circle nothing is permanent. Presently, Amitabh Bachchan is a living legend and see nobody talks about his illicit relationship with number of heroines. The letter was only good to read at.

Amitabh Bachchan.'s illicit relationship with his Heroines? Eager to know more.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.