The topic is locked.

Live in the present. Experts say, to live in the past or thinking about tomorrow is an exercise in futility.

Which is why Present is considered as a" Present " bestowed on humans by the God.

Wisdom lies in living in the Present and reap the benefit of the " present."

One of the most powerful themes  of the Self help movement is the Joy of of living in the moment

The advantage of living in the present is, you are the owner of this present. You can use it in any way like.

Beware,It takes no time  for melting the "present" and disappear in to yesterday.

Living in the Present makes one optimistic. Views about life will change. You get accustomed  Equanimity

When one lives in the present, creativity boosts up.

Because you live in the Present, it makes one to be free from Stress.

Focusing on the present is the only thing that you think about  because you know You do not have any control on the past things. And Tomorrow is uncertain.

Living in the present makes you stay ahead of the times

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Edit your thread- make it 

Contest Thread in place of contest pot and write few words in title

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Edit your thread- make it 

Contest Thread in place of contest pot and write few words in title

Done.

You have sent me a mail that nothing is working on your contest thread but according to my knowledge everything is fine.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

You have sent me a mail that nothing is working on your contest thread but according to my knowledge everything is fine.

Im working on it When I click on my Contest thread it's showing edit. When I edit. It's not showing. Frequent power failures are here

suni51 wrote:

If you are seeing my updates of today, then its OK. my son is here today. He too is working on it

Thanks

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.