Read age old books or watch movies, follow family politics or be in a job, go through any kind of condition and we see that a woman does not suffer only due to awkward circumstance or male domination but it has been always observed that another woman is always behind her suffering. Many of you may not agree with my opinion but I am of a firm opinion that a woman is definitely the biggest enemy of another woman  

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The first teacher of every human being is his/her family. If it is a joint family then learning experience for every member is huge. Be it educated or uneducated, rich or poor, cultured or uncultured or of any kind of family we get to see a clash between mother-in-law and her daughter-in-law though exceptions are there. This clash is an unfortunate one which ruins the peace of a family. Their tiff usually takes ugly turn and the males of the family get dragged into it. Thus, one woman is against another woman irrespective of their age and position.  

shampasaid

If we go by the history regarding evils of dowry system, we will usually find one name in common among most of the cases. It's the mother of the groom who is very much involved in the atrocities hurled on the bride. I wonder how a woman can abuse a daughter-in-law for not bringing dowry or create constant pressure to fulfil their demand. Just being the mom-in-law gives her the privilege to forget that one day she was in her daughter-in-law's shoes. I pity such women and they are plenty in number around us. 

shampasaid

In my previous post I have mentioned that in numerous cases the mom-in-law is proved to be the biggest enemy of her daughter-in-law. Now, it's time to write about such daughters-in-law who step in to her matrimonial home with a preconceived idea that her mother-in-law is a problematic woman. This concept itself is ridiculous. One cannot judge another without spending some time together but it's a tragedy that the newly wed lady feels the senior lady to be her strongest enemy which results into clash in the household. Her every word is considered as interference and the first attempt the new one makes is to pollute the mind of her husband against his mother. There may be some more members in the family and all are, including mom-in-law, in love with the new bride but on a ground of assumption she chooses to become her mother-in-law's enemy. So, once again a lady considers another lady to be her strongest enemy.       

shampasaid

Earlier, I have opined that usually a mom-in-law, a woman, is against her daughter-in-law that means another woman where I have highlighted their negative chemistry. Now, I would like to draw your attention to this fact that there are many mothers-in-law who abuse their daughters-in-law for her inability to give birth to a child. Even, they go to such an extent that they pressurise their son for the second marriage. A lady must have the ability to feel the pain of another woman who is childless but no she tries to inject more pain to her by bringing in another daughter-in-law for her son. We believe women are more emotional than men but these instances prove it wrong rather reflect that women are more ruthless than men.     

shampasaid

Now, it's time to point out that in many families the members including the ladies be it mom-in-law or grandma or aunts-in-law or sisters-in-law abuses and curses if the daughter-in-law gives birth to a baby girl. Imagine after being females themselves they are against a new born female family member. As the girl child starts growing up, she faces negligence from her family. Love is not showered upon her rather receives ill treatment and is made to do various household chores. By raising this point I don't mean to say that the male members become very happy after a girl child is born. There are many instances where male members are totally against the birth of a girl child but by saying so one cannot ignore the attitude of those women who refuse to accept a girl child in the family.  

shampasaid

While discussing this subject I can't afford to miss that lady who knowingly enters a married man's life. Whatever the cause is or whoever initiated the relationship is altogether a different issue but the basic matter is the second woman did not hesitate twice before ruining a married lady's home. That another woman should wait until the first relationship is legally over because if she becomes the cause for breaking a home then she must not expect praises. One would face negative remarks and see who is breaking the home of a wife...another woman. So, two women falling for one man will definitely create such a type of situation and quite naturally an enmity develops.

shampasaid

As I said that for every person family is the first teacher and there on society, education places and so on teach human beings a lot. In society we have people of both the types good and bad but what is very much noticeable is males hardly try to dress up or do what other males do. They like to dress up according to their personal choice and hardly feel bothered about how another male has dressed up. Actually, they hardly care and talk about it. Look at ladies and you will find they are busy in commenting, bitching, copying and disregarding their contemporaries. Jealousy is a very usual trait among females although there are many who are above this trait. As men tend to be violent, women prefer to bitch against each other and always try to highlight the negative qualities of other women. Usually, they cannot stand if another lady is praised but would enjoy if she receives criticism. The women are very conscious regarding receiving attention from the male counterparts. If one receive more attention then automatically others tend to find out loopholes in her. This example shows how woman is against another woman. It generally reflects that women lack solidarity among themselves.   

shampasaid

There are families where even mothers discriminate between her son and daughter . A mother too considers her daughter to be a curse just because there is lack of education, wide spread superstition, and, evil customs. Till date there are families where no one can think of marriage without dowry and there lies all the problem. A son brings dowry at home during marriage while a daughter gets married with a dowry for the husband's home. This makes everyone unhappy because they need to pay dowry which is considered as loss. No one can ever imagine that a mother can be abusive towards her daughter. The fact is monetary gain is more important than the happiness of one's own daughter. Thus, when a mother ignores her baby girl for materialistic happiness is a worst and tragic example of the fact that a woman is  the biggest enemy of another woman.       

shampasaid

We all know about sibling rivalry as well as warm attachment between siblings. It can be found among men and women both. If there is attachment then it's great but rivalry spoils the peace of mind of the whole family. If there is a problem between two sisters of around same age then it's impact is quite harsher. It does not limit only at small disagreements, use one another's favourite dresses and cosmetics but it very commonly leads to the outside world. Each one of them try to put another one down in front of friends, relatives, colleagues, neighbours and they may eye the same person for love and so on. Parents fail to make them understand because they remain very adamant only because they are jealous of each other. I don't mean to say that it is an every household tragedy but can be found in many families. If it does not get curbed quite early in their age then it worsens with the time especially after marriage. If one is a little better off then God can only save their biological relationship. So, again two women standing against one another.   

shampasaid

Why to talk about families only, take the example of kotha and brothel and you can well understand how true the statement 'woman is the biggest enemy of another woman' is. Such places are usually run by woman and the worst part is that the woman earns money by unfairly roping in some young girls. The girls who oppose to do nasty favours are forced to do so. Hence, a woman whose life was tarnished by someone in her young age should remain compassionate towards other females but that's not to be rather the case is just the opposite. She loves to ruin other girls' life and have fun by earning through it. 

Regarding the topic of this thread I can conclude by saying that in reality females are the soft target. There are men who do abuse females and utilise them for their self satisfaction but by saying so I cannot deny the fact that many women play an immense part in spoiling the lives of other women. Actually, those women who are soft in nature are prone to subjugation irrespective of their position even by their own gender. 

It was a wonderful experience of presenting my viewpoint on the topic.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.