After the surgical attacks by the army... There have been few people who insist that India completely cut off its pakistani ties and send back all its people...including actors businessman etc.... Recently Karan Johar n mahesh Bhatt have opposed ths view.

So whats your take on it? Should we sent back all pakistani people...should we be resuming the bilateral dialogue???

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

After all efforts, cordial relation with Pakistan is not possible. Karna Johar and Mahesh Bhatt have not any belief and faith in Indian values. But the people who demanding send back to all citizen of Pakistan, once think that in reply Pakistan will also do it, than what happen with Indians who are in Pakistan. Badminton Association of India also decide not to play any tournament in Pakistan.

As a nationalist, we have to boycott Pakistan. This is the least we can do for our men who died fighting Pak sponsored terror groups. Artists should be packed off to Pak.

MG Singh wrote:

As a nationalist, we have to boycott Pakistan. This is the least we can do for our men who died fighting Pak sponsored terror groups. Artists should be packed off to Pak.

I am agree with you, but how many Pakistani artists are in India. I think Pakistan have not any effect of it. In this year crops of cotton in Pakistan in not good. Pakistan text tiles mills depends of Indian cotton. Government must be banned its import to Pakistan. Thousands workers of Pakistan badly effected with it.

I favor too in boycotting Pakistan artists. I am sure they would do the same thing if it was vice versa.

not only artists but even any kind of business between two countries should be avoided.. I am sure none of these Pakistanis has amy love for our country, they will take the side of Pakistanis when the situation demands.. So it is better to avoid communication with them..

MG Singh wrote:

I agree. Pakistan should be boycotted and should be cornered .  As it is as of now , Pakistan has been isolated Globally.

Personally I too feel that any business or people from Pakistan should b sent back. Why should v provide business n employment to a country whch harbours terrorist... If they these opportunities let them control the terrorist first n then come back.

We already hv a plethora  of artists or business who could utilize these opportunities

Practically anything connected with Pakistan should be avoided. Pakistan is a Terror nation. Even today, Pakistan violated ceasefire across the Border..

All Pakistani artists, actors, singers come to India to make their future, patients from Pakistan come here to take better treatment. So what is the need of a separate country?  

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

All Pakistani artists, actors, singers come to India to make their future, patients from Pakistan come here to take better treatment. So what is the need of a separate country?  

wow.. that is a very nice thought. But a practically impossible one. 

India has not snapped diplomatic relation with Pakistan.  Who knows when some Indian leader will go to Pakistan to take tea with Pak counterparts. So there is no need for us to create any sort of hysteria. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.