Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In the present conditions where the war clouds are hovering on India, even the Diplomatic relations too will have no effects. In the Past , Modi had gone to Pakistan earlier and we all know what was the effect. Now the entire India is on high alert. And as far as Pakistan is concerned, it still violating the Ceasefire lines and resorting to provocative acts.

All people owe their allegiance to their country, filmmakers like Karan Johar, Bhatt etc. are hypocrites who are earning off of their own people but providing livelihood and claiming allegiance to the Pakistanis. And in times like this, when it is very clear that The Pakistanis can never be honest, we need to take a firm stand and show them all the door. All those who are our enemies need not be shown any sympathy or affection.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Totally agree with Kalyani... Going forward any dialog with Pakistan should happen only after they stop supporting the terrorist and start suppressing them

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Pakistan is a dangerous neighbor. Its hostilities against India calls for a strict action on the part of India. Now Modi has taken a strict action against Pakistan for which the entire world  with a few exceptions are showering Praises on India..

It is very important for every Indian to understand that our motherland comes first and then comes relationship with the neighbour countries. If India is wrong then we should be ready to apologise but in this case our country made no mistake. Pakistani artistes were adamant not to condemn Uri attack then Indians should not allow them to work here. It's as simple as that.  

shampasaid

True.  Pakistan Artists  did not condemn uri attacks. In such conditions why India should allow them to stay here. They should go back.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

India has not snapped diplomatic relation with Pakistan.  Who knows when some Indian leader will go to Pakistan to take tea with Pak counterparts. So there is no need for us to create any sort of hysteria. 

Yes possible, some opposition leader like wrestler of UP.

rambabu wrote:

True.  Pakistan Artists  did not condemn uri attacks. In such conditions why India should allow them to stay here. They should go back.

There is a need to not only send the Pak artistes back but also the anti-national Muslims like Salman and Sharrukh.Lets support Raj for a change

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There is a need to not only send the Pak artistes back but also the anti-national Muslims like Salman and Sharrukh.Lets support Raj for a change

Throw in Sanjay Nirupam too with the whole lot! Lately, he too has started making noise!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

More than anything I blame Indians attitude towards foreigners and foreign actors even if they come from across the border. They come here and Lord it up , make money and abuse India when they go back to their country. I am sure this will happen again in no time at all because we have any number of People like Salman Khan and Karan Johar..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.