Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

More than anything I blame Indians attitude towards foreigners and foreign actors even if they come from across the border. They come here and Lord it up , make money and abuse India when they go back to their country. I am sure this will happen again in no time at all because we have any number of People like Salman Khan and Karan Johar..

THat is why I said in another post that we should kill them with indifference. Ignore them completely, take a pledge and stick to it - not watch their films at all and never comment or reply to their stupid statements. BUt will media do that? Not keep reporting even if they sneeze or sigh? Or braindead fans who will adore them and worship them even if they are killers?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The only one solution of it is that Government of India passed new rule that any Indian who speak in favor of enemy and country who is behaving liike enemy is traitor.

Every nationalist must oppose any kind of connection with Pakistan at this moment when cross border terrorism is at peak. Here, I want to raise voice against one matter and that is in conflict between two countries some politicians are playing religion card which is absolutely wrong. Recently, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Bollywood actor, got banned from enacting in Ram Leela this Dussehara in U.P just because he is a Muslim. Such actions spread communal disharmony. This should be stopped. 

shampasaid

Recently came across a new item which said China is supporting Pakistan... So now everyone is being urged to boycott not only Pakistan but China as well. Specially with Diwali coming up... We should all say no to China made crackers...leds lights etc... Let's go desi this is Diwali...(sorry for deviating a bit frm the topic)

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

The Indians have to now follow one point agenda "destroy Pakistan"

Divya wrote:

Totally agree with Kalyani... Going forward any dialog with Pakistan should happen only after they stop supporting the terrorist and start suppressing them

It will never happen

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Divya wrote:

Recently came across a new item which said China is supporting Pakistan... So now everyone is being urged to boycott not only Pakistan but China as well. Specially with Diwali coming up... We should all say no to China made crackers...leds lights etc... Let's go desi this is Diwali...(sorry for deviating a bit frm the topic)

Very true. Diwali is a good season to start the boycott and show how it would make a big difference if every indian decide to purchase only items made in India. 

MG Singh wrote:

The Indians have to now follow one point agenda "destroy Pakistan"

We should aim to destroy the terrorists not the country

Divya wrote:

NOt really deviating, this issue does have a direct effect on the topic. China's support to Pakistan and its antisocial activities is nothing new, it is an old story. Every time India has made a move in the UN or elsewhere to declare Pakistan a terrorist state officially, it was China who has opposed it and not allowed it to happen. China is the one who is openly supporting Pakistan, it has vested interests in doing so because of Pakistan's proximity to India in terms of borders and it just wants to garner more support from Pakistan because China too is claiming Arunachal Pradesh and other regions of India as its own. So the enemy's enemy is the friend, being the case for China and Pakistan. You have rightly said that banning Chinese goods totally and completely from India would be the best thing to happen to us as India is the largest market in Asia, or probably the world for Chinese goods. But the so-called social workers will not let it happen as the cheap goods are mostly sold by small time hawkers. So to earn their livelihood, would these hawkers turn patriotic and stop selling those goods???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We can not expect the sellers to become patriotic and stop selling chinese products.... But the onus is on the buyers... We hv the power to dictate terms provided we stand strong and united... If we don't buy.... Even the hawkers vl b forced to change the products they sell... 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.