Historically India has always had 5th columns and traitors. The best known are the son of Shivaji, Jaichand and Mir Jafar not forgetting even Dr. Ambedkar( there is enough evidence of his anti-Hindu bias and pro-English attitude). The same continues with men like Salman Khan,   Kejriwal, and Congress leaders. I wonder how we should cope with such people. I remember reading in "Alice In Wonderland" where the queen says " off with his head". Would that be correct?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We could see this attitude even during Mughal and British rule where some people cared two hoot for their country and openly aligned with the invaders ..This is true even today where we have intellectual traitors , politicians and others who disown everything that is Indian especially Hinduism and Indian customs .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

The day is not far off when all such people would be facing the consequences on the roads openly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Here in India we have not any queen who order to off with heads. But if public wants than they can create situation where these people can never dare to show their faces to public. If Salman is favoring Pak, why not we byocott his movies. In my city many peoples took and taking otha not to use Chines crackers and light on coming Deepawali. It may possible with Salman Khan's films.

Patriotism is the egg from which wars are hatched. The hens have become busy again. 

This time Salman Khan's father has not apologised for his son's statement. I think they will be forced to apologise once people reject his movies. Well, it will be a befitting reply but seems impossible in our country where actors are treated as real heroes and not our defence personnel.  

shampasaid

@ Shampa, I have my own doubts as to whether our people would refuse to see Salman Khan's films. If we see his career graph, he became a major box office draw after he was involved with all the criminal cases ..India is a film crazy country and they only go by what they see on screen where Salman is portrayed in film after film a super hero, quite contrary to his real life image.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

If patriotisim brings war, let it be so. It should be settled once forever, this way or that way. Who the heck is afraid of wars!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

At least not those sitting miles away from the battle ground and doling out armchair advices left and right. Like many of us.

vijay wrote:

Patriotism is the egg from which wars are hatched. The hens have become busy again.

You mean patriotism of Bhgat Singh, Gandhi Ji and all other freedom fighter was not fair. 

That is the problem. You draw meanings and comparisons which are not at all compatible. Please broaden your thoughts.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.