Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

War is definitely not desirable.and there should be every effort to bring peaceful solution to problems. Ultimately, negotiation table decides. However, when war is must, we cannot avoid.  There is no doubt that Pakistan is sheltering and promoting terrorists.  Pakistan must be given a strict warning that any more terrorist action against India will not be tolerated. Give them some time- maximum six months to dismantle all the terrorist camps. Thereafter, do everything to dismantle them through more surgical actions or air raid on the camps.

So much for military action.  Let army decide the best way and act. Give them full liberty of planning and action.  But so far we have diplomatic relation with Pakistan. We should not victimize the innocent citizens and artists of our neighboring country. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Does it mean we should not retaliate because it might cause war which does not suit a particular section of this country. I was posted in Rajauri constructing bridges for border road organization right at the center of bombardment during Kargil war.

I wanted to laugh aloud when Rahul Gandhi said "Modi is shedding blood of enemy in order to win UP election" Rahul was in my town addressing that particular section going to every, madarsa, Mazar offering Chadar, saying so KNOWLEDGEABLE things including Bijli Ka bill maaf, Karza khatam. Probably he will do it from the money the clan has collected over the years during their rule.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

War is definitely not desirable.and there should be every effort to bring peaceful solution to problems. Ultimately, negotiation table decides. However, when war is must, we cannot avoid.  There is no doubt that Pakistan is sheltering and promoting terrorists.  Pakistan must be given a strict warning that any more terrorist action against India will not be tolerated. Give them some time- maximum six months to dismantle all the terrorist camps. Thereafter, do everything to dismantle them through more surgical actions or air raid on the camps.

So much for military action.  Let army decide the best way and act. Give them full liberty of planning and action.  But so far we have diplomatic relation with Pakistan. We should not victimize the innocent citizens and artists of our neighboring country. 

That's what India has been doing for last 60+ years so 6 months will be like giving them more time to prepare even better. Finish them now, we are ready to face the consequences.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

vijay wrote:

That is the problem. You draw meanings and comparisons which are not at all compatible. Please broaden your thoughts.

I think you are not aware with duty of BSF, if they have not sense of patriotism they never join it. They are doing this job because they are patriot. 

suni51 wrote:

Does it mean we should not retaliate because it might cause war which does not suit a particular section of this country. I was posted in Rajauri constructing bridges for border road organization right at the center of bombardment during Kargil war.

I wanted to laugh aloud when Rahul Gandhi said "Modi is shedding blood of enemy in order to win UP election" Rahul was in my town addressing that particular section going to every, madarsa, Mazar offering Chadar, saying so KNOWLEDGEABLE things including Bijli Ka bill maaf, Karza khatam. Probably he will do it from the money the clan has collected over the years during their rule.

Indeed situation of Rahul Gandhi is like a Half fainting person. When his fellows asked him to speak so he speak like a fainting person. He is doing promise to pubic Bijli Ka bill maaf and karza kahtam, it is better for him to consult with Manmohan Singh Ji. 

suni51 wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

That's what India has been doing for last 60+ years so 6 months will be like giving them more time to prepare even better. Finish them now, we are ready to face the consequences.

In a battle situation it has to be a no holds campaign and Pak artists and all their ilk need to be  banned.

usha manohar wrote:

We could see this attitude even during Mughal and British rule where some people cared two hoot for their country and openly aligned with the invaders ..This is true even today where we have intellectual traitors , politicians and others who disown everything that is Indian especially Hinduism and Indian customs .

Very true, Its about time we followed the dictat of Guru Gobind Singh" If all else fails then its righteous to draw the sword"

anil wrote:

Here in India we have not any queen who order to off with heads. But if public wants than they can create situation where these people can never dare to show their faces to public. If Salman is favoring Pak, why not we byocott his movies. In my city many peoples took and taking otha not to use Chines crackers and light on coming Deepawali. It may possible with Salman Khan's films.

Good idea, why cant Hindus boycott Salman's films? he would collapse like a house of cards

usha manohar wrote:

@ Shampa, I have my own doubts as to whether our people would refuse to see Salman Khan's films. If we see his career graph, he became a major box office draw after he was involved with all the criminal cases ..India is a film crazy country and they only go by what they see on screen where Salman is portrayed in film after film a super hero, quite contrary to his real life image.

This is the weakness of Hindu character. No wonder we were slaves for 1000 years. How come all the 3 top stars are Muslim? can it happen anywhere else?

I will digress and say that the problem is the Hindu character. Why did Jai Chand join Ghori? Appeasement is part of Hindu religion though we had great warriors. There is a weakness somewhere and I wonder if the Indian masses have the power to act. they are so servile and even now Rahul Gandhi gets a lot of followers. Who will change this character? even on this forum, many are saying that negotiations are a better option and war undesirable. Mao Tse Tung never said such foolish things.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.