This comes an absolute shock to me. I always thought of Bill Gates as a role model. A school drop who went to become one of the richest person in world. Till very recently there were no computers without microsoft and hence The Bill Gates. To think that he is involved in illegally testing cancer vaccination in kids without their actual consent is so alarming to say the least. Again it boils down to the one thing that we cant trust anyone at all. 

Though this is not the latest news, I was never aware of it or heard of it before.

Sharing a couple of news items relating to this

http://www.amredeemed.com/signs-times/bill-gates-illegally-tested-cancer-vaccine-30000-indian-children/

http://www.naturalnews.com/055513_Gates_Foundation_vaccine_experiments_human_guinea_pigs.html

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This issue had come up earlier when some African children were tested by the foundation, but lack of proper evidence etc drive the matter away but it is good that India has taken up the matter seriously. However, I would prefer to wait and see the outcome before coming to any conclusion.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Testing of medicines is necessary but it must be with consent.

Never expected people so called as philanthropists to be associated with such a heinous act... As Usha said abt africa... If ths is the case in India... I can't imagine how much of exploitation could be happening in under developed countries.

The Bill and  Melinda Gates Foundation is praised by the world for its philanthropy much of which are  merely non- consent Vaccine experiments carried out on the Poor. under the pretense of  providing Health care to the Third World Countries like India. What a way to amass large amounts of Money !!!

I had heard of this controversy earlier too. But I think there were no proper evidences against it. Bill Gates and his foundation are praised worldwide for their Philanthropy work and nobody can deny.

In today's techie world where news spread like fire and so does rumors or conspiracies. Sometimes such allegations dilute one person's entire work. But there is lack of evidence and so we can not come to conclusion. 

If they are doing it, it is highly shameful.  

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

it is very sad to hear that philanthropist like bill gates could is involved in such hedious act. I was wondering why they didn't conduct the experimental trial in the united states for hpv vaccine and why they hav considered only developing countries like Africa and India even though these vaccines and made and manufactured in USA? The only answer I can think is in the united states they cannot commit such act knowingly because of strict laws and also peple would sue the companies if they find that experimental vaccines are given to the kids without their consent.. They know these developing countries cannot harm them so make them guinea pigs..

I really feel the victims must sue the pharma company and bill Gates as well and get huge menetary compensation for the loss. Even though monetary compensation will not be able to give the life to the dead people but will at least help their family to survive..

it is very sad to hear that philanthropist like bill gates could is involved in such hedious act. I was wondering why they didn't conduct the experimental trial in the united states for hpv vaccine and why they hav considered only developing countries like Africa and India even though these vaccines and made and manufactured in USA? The only answer I can think is in the united states they cannot commit such act knowingly because of strict laws and also peple would sue the companies if they find that experimental vaccines are given to the kids without their consent.. They know these developing countries cannot harm them so make them guinea pigs..

I really feel the victims must sue the pharma company and bill Gates as well and get huge menetary compensation for the loss. Even though monetary compensation will not be able to give the life to the dead people but will at least help their family to survive..

Bajirao wrote:

I don't think the victims can sue them because they already have Written consent...but the onum is on the govt to take it up

Making India self sufficient is the first step in the ladder to success, super power status is eons away from What we can see. We don't even have proper infra structure in our cities , so why dream the impossible?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.