Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

When our country is moving towards justice based on Constitutional rights of a citizen ignoring gender biases and rising above traditions and religion. this is a retrogressive judgement. Triple talaq is one such example. How can Hiduism go a step backwards??

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

In fact there has been other judgments almost as bad as this one  like the husband being able to get a divorce, if the wife files a false charge against him. This is such a dicey one be cause in many cases it is almost impossible to prove domestic violence and mental cruelty unless the lady is grievously injured or dies.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Arunima Singh wrote:

When our country is moving towards justice based on Constitutional rights of a citizen ignoring gender biases and rising above traditions and religion. this is a retrogressive judgement. Triple talaq is one such example. How can Hiduism go a step backwards??

Constitution of India gave equal rights but how many people in society is regards it. Most of women wants male baby. Triple talaq is a self will of Muslims society other wise all are against it.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Constitution of India gave equal rights but how many people in society is regards it. Most of women wants male baby. Triple talaq is a self will of Muslims society other wise all are against it.

Triple Talaq exposes chauvinistic attitude of All India Muslim Personal Law Board. Triple Talaq should be scrapped.

https://www.thequint.com/opinion/2016/09/03/triple-talaq-personal-law-supreme-court-chauvinistic-archaic-aimplb-irrelevant-muslim-islam-quran-board

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Triple Talaq exposes chauvinistic attitude of All India Muslim Personal Law Board. Triple Talaq should be scrapped.

https://www.thequint.com/opinion/2016/09/03/triple-talaq-personal-law-supreme-court-chauvinistic-archaic-aimplb-irrelevant-muslim-islam-quran-board

On one side Indian constitution gave equal right to male and female but triple talque is violation of constitution of India. If triple talaqe is valid than how can we say decision of proceeding of Kham Panchyat invalid.

Staying with elders and taking care of them can not be forced by law. It has to come out of love and bond that humans develop in a relationship.  We can not have laws for that as we can not force obligations. I have a strong feeling this law has disgraced our age old traditions where elders were respected and taken care of because of the love and boding, not out of obligation and forceful law. When I say elders, please include the parents of girls too. Do not diminish their dignity as a parent. If we give arguments like parents stay with sons and not with daughters, we are promoting the culture where you are incomplete without having a son. So indirectly promoting the want of son and the evils coming out of it - sex determination, killing female womb etc... Give a thought- Are we dragging our society in to dark ages??

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.