The topic is locked.

MNS chief has banned these 2 films. This is something that should have been done earlier. I wonder why Shahrukh Khan's films were not banned totally by Indians as he is a known supporter of Pak.

Please refer http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/mns-threatens-beat-filmmakers-work-pakistan-artistes/1/784252.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

That is a great thing, I know many here hate Raj Thackrey from the bottom of their hearts, but I sincerely applaud him for taking this step. I hope he does the same thing to Salman too!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think the pakistani actress is being replaced in Raees...to enable them to release the movie as planned in jan 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

That is a great thing, I know many here hate Raj Thackrey from the bottom of their hearts, but I sincerely applaud him for taking this step. I hope he does the same thing to Salman too!

I don't mind him as long as he doesn't make it state v/s state. Matters like these are fine. I support him rather we need more like him.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Divya wrote:

I think the pakistani actress is being replaced in Raees...to enable them to release the movie as planned in jan

This film is completed, so I think it is not possible to replace actress. 

Though it is not possible to replace the said actress, in the said film, MNS is firm about giving importance to our Country and our Soldiers. not  Pakistani artists. MNS had come to a decision to beat those  Movie Makers like Karan Johar and Mahesh Bhatt, if they try to cast Pakistan artistes in their films. I hail the  decision of MNS

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

While the step taken in this context is laudable the problem with them is their utter disregard for law. The MNS party leaders and workers hate everything and everyone who is not Marathi , one can see them beating up people who oppose them at toll gates etc The Shiv sena,earlier had the same tendencies but later realised that they cannot have such a narrow mindset given the fact that within your own country one shd have the freedom to work and live wherever you want..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

While the step taken in this context is laudable the problem with them is their utter disregard for law. The MNS party leaders and workers hate everything and everyone who is not Marathi , one can see them beating up people who oppose them at toll gates etc The Shiv sena,earlier had the same tendencies but later realised that they cannot have such a narrow mindset given the fact that within your own country one shd have the freedom to work and live wherever you want..

Usha, that is just his political strategy and the beatings etc., happen occasionally to make some or the other kind of statement. Not that I endorse it at all, I totally oppose such a kind of thing. But in truth, most of these out of state workers are also getting protection from his own goons. It is a matter of totally confusing contradictions, where Raj is concerned, he himself is quite a contradiction. Apart from his goons, some things are worthy of applauding!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This particular call of the MNS is definitely praiseworthy but the regionalism card that they play is not at all praiseworthy.

shampasaid

It is shocking how an illegal act is being supported by self declared "enlightened" persons.

The issue is what authority has MNS to ban films or do anything that is in domain of govt.  If everyone- every organization- can take law in its own hands- better demolish the system of governance and let the likes of MNS run all affairs. We shall then save on the expenses on elections and lawful governance. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.