The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A few minutes back a TV channel has exposed how MNS extracts money for staging protests and makes money to sustain itself. The die-hard MNS supporters in the forum will obviously not believe it.

vijay wrote:

A few minutes back a TV channel has exposed how MNS extracts money for staging protests and makes money to sustain itself. The die-hard MNS supporters in the forum will obviously not believe it.

I think none of us supported them for their goonism. It was the act to ban the movies that was appreciated as it was in sync with the sentiments of citizens at this time. But this extraction of money somehow has diluted the real intention and in fact has taken a different route from patriotism and is back to the extortion and goon style of MNS

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

The information about   MNS, that it is extracting money for staging protest and Dharnas from a few. disturbed me. But I would like to know when and in what conditions MNS did it. I would appreciate to have a web link in this regard.

It was shown on India today channel. Their website should be having it. 

Ok. I will search India today and let you know

ADHM released all over the country as planned for diwali... no opposition from MNS or anybody else. And Karan Johar never paid the 5Cr to the Army Welfare Fund. Raees also going forward as planned..... So was this just a publicity stunt????

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

The release of Movie ADHD is set for release after Karan Johar and other producers promised Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis that they will not work with Pakistani Artists in future. Any how i can say MNS succeeded in its mission that Pakistani Artists should not be allowed in  the Movies made by Indian Producers.. I do not know if it is a publicity stunt or not.

rambabu wrote:

The release of Movie ADHD is set for release after Karan Johar and other producers promised Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis that they will not work with Pakistani Artists in future. Any how i can say MNS succeeded in its mission that Pakistani Artists should not be allowed in  the Movies made by Indian Producers.. I do not know if it is a publicity stunt or not.

It will make no difference that it is publicity or stunt, it is enough that this picture is released. It is also good that producers promised will not work with Pakistani artists. India have good artists.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It will make no difference that it is publicity or stunt, it is enough that this picture is released. It is also good that producers promised will not work with Pakistani artists. India have good artists.

Well the producer also promised to donate 5 Cr to the army welfare fund.... Whch did not happen... So it needs to be seen if they will keep their word on that.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

After the Producers and Directors agreed  that they would not use Pakistani Actors in their movies in future, MNS demand is fulfilled.  Now there is no point in dragging the issue further.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.