The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Divya wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The release of Movie ADHD is set for release after Karan Johar and other producers promised Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis that they will not work with Pakistani Artists in future. Any how i can say MNS succeeded in its mission that Pakistani Artists should not be allowed in  the Movies made by Indian Producers.. I do not know if it is a publicity stunt or not.

It will make no difference that it is publicity or stunt, it is enough that this picture is released. It is also good that producers promised will not work with Pakistani artists. India have good artists.

Well the producer also promised to donate 5 Cr to the army welfare fund.... Whch did not happen... So it needs to be seen if they will keep their word on that.

Here the state govt has washed it's hand off the money angle saying they are not aware if it , and more importantly the army does not want the money that has been obtained through force and arm twisting. However, MNS and those who supported their move have sent a clear msg to the money hungry film industry that there is a limit to their hunger for profit and it will not be tolerated henceforth..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Divya

What a wide off the context remarks with no connection with the thread.

The Movie, ae Dil hai Mushkil got a smooth opening on the scheduled date across the state. The impasse ends.

rambabu wrote:

After the Producers and Directors agreed  that they would not use Pakistani Actors in their movies in future, MNS demand is fulfilled.  Now there is no point in dragging the issue further.

I agree no use for dragging the issue further. all have expressed their opinion. So the topic is locked. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.