The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Though it is not possible to replace the said actress, in the said film, MNS is firm about giving importance to our Country and our Soldiers. not  Pakistani artists. MNS had come to a decision to beat those  Movie Makers like Karan Johar and Mahesh Bhatt, if they try to cast Pakistan artistes in their films. I hail the  decision of MNS

Every patriot like you always welcome it. But it is my opinion that matter of releasing film must be leave for law of country. MNS is a political and not set up by law of India.

vijay wrote:

Only one side seems to be getting every thing right these days. Other sides are always wrong. Is that democracy?

people of India gave enough chance to other side to prove that they are right.

But where they always wrong?

No one can be always right or always wrong but some of the wrong decisions made during the early years of Independence have cost the nation a great deal and no matter what one does , it may never be set right !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The damage done by Nehru is so great that it can never be repaired. He has shackled India for ever and Modi or no Modi cannot put the clock back.

We all are aware of the damage done by Nehru and his family. But what is the use of thinking about the past ? Modi and his Government is trying its best to erase the damage of the Past. People of this country should support Modi and his Government

I wonder whether MNS has taken job oif film censor board.  If it is felt MNS is right in this respect, why not abolish all govt. bodies and let MNS do the job. Protesting and Dharana for certain things may be okay but it is inconceivable that somebody behaves like a govt. body and takes law in own hands.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

MNS and Censor Board are different. MNS wanted that actors from Pakistan should not be allowed to work  with Indian Movie Makers. This is because of Pakistan's hostilities , attack on Uri and repeated Cease fire violations Censor Board objects if there are any obscene or other scenes in a Movie, which create Communal tensions and so on.

When the other side is taking the help of terrorists and our main opposition parties are supporting them indirectly I think we need more MNS to counter them. What our government/s could not do in the past can well be done by patriot parties easily. I don't see why people are supporting Pakistanis more than our own actors? Political affiliation is one thing and talking against country is altogether different. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As Indian citizens all if us including members of MNS have the right to criticize and speak out what would be in the interest of the nation. That does not mean that anybody is taking on the role of govt bodies. It is only those who want oppose for the sake of opposing that criticize anyone who speak out strongly about such issues. Can you hear a single opposition voice speaking out on or about issues on sedition and terrorism,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.