The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The Party and its members that is supporting Pakistanis is well known for its dual tongued attitude. This Party and its members are the real traitors. Now one can understand why this party had gone once and for all.  Which is why we need MNS. I support MNS in this regard.

When Pakistani actors were allowed to work legally by the Central and state governments then where were the now virulent critics. It was the same party ruling at both places. That was the right time for MNS and its new supporters in the forum to raise their voices. Can silence then be construed to mean they were supportive of these actions?

When the present Government took over, the conditions were different. With the time Pakistan started  cease fire violations. Provocative activities became rampant. Pakistan did not  allow  the Indian actors to act in Pakistani Movies.  Cultural exchanges were stopped.. It was then the MNS entered. and  put a condition that Pakistani actors should not act in Indian Movies. 

vijay wrote:

But where they always wrong?

It is character of Indian politics, Every opposition party is wrong.

vijay wrote:

When Pakistani actors were allowed to work legally by the Central and state governments then where were the now virulent critics. It was the same party ruling at both places. That was the right time for MNS and its new supporters in the forum to raise their voices. Can silence then be construed to mean they were supportive of these actions?

Time is not always remains same. When Pakistani actors were allowed relation with Pakistan no so bitter like at this time. India PM tried his best to improve relation. I am also not is favor of banning release of film which are completed. First thing in making these film source of India is used. second thing in this way we are making hero to Pakistani. they not important for us but with this action we are making them important. Overlook all Pakistanis.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I wonder whether MNS has taken job oif film censor board.  If it is felt MNS is right in this respect, why not abolish all govt. bodies and let MNS do the job. Protesting and Dharana for certain things may be okay but it is inconceivable that somebody behaves like a govt. body and takes law in own hands.

with this attitude only Pakistanis will be benefited. MNS is helping them. 

anil wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I wonder whether MNS has taken job oif film censor board.  If it is felt MNS is right in this respect, why not abolish all govt. bodies and let MNS do the job. Protesting and Dharana for certain things may be okay but it is inconceivable that somebody behaves like a govt. body and takes law in own hands.

with this attitude only Pakistanis will be benefited. MNS is helping them. 

Very apt comment.  By taking law in own hands and usurping the state authority of approving/ banning films, MNS is creating anarchic conditions and thereby committing treachery to the nation. Shiv sena and MNS are better known as law breaking and divisive forces. apart from communal politics, they also indulge in regional chauvinism. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What MNS has done is nothing short of a retaliatory act.  Its a way to condemn Pakistan's heinous activities that it has been doing of late  at the LoC and in PoK. I fully support MNS.

It's a matter of regret that people find fault with MNS action> Many forget that Hindus were slaves for 900 years because of similar talk like upholding Dharma etc. Everybody is talking about the law, but this leads nowhere. nationalism has to be chuvanastic. MNS is doing right and I support it. We need another 100 MNS party in India.

rambabu wrote:

What MNS has done is nothing short of a retaliatory act.  Its a way to condemn Pakistan's heinous activities that it has been doing of late  at the LoC and in PoK. I fully support MNS.

It is also an expression of Hindu identity and necessary. Onlya strong approach can save Hindu ism and India otherwise it may leadd to another partition. Look at how Muslims clergy is reacting on triple Talaq.Reprehensible

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.