The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

What MNS has done is nothing short of a retaliatory act.  Its a way to condemn Pakistan's heinous activities that it has been doing of late  at the LoC and in PoK. I fully support MNS.

It is also an expression of Hindu identity and necessary. Onlya strong approach can save Hindu ism and India otherwise it may leadd to another partition. Look at how Muslims clergy is reacting on triple Talaq.Reprehensible

Definitely. What you said is 100% right. Now with a strong leader like Modi , its possible to save Hinduism. In his Dasara Message Modi compared Terrorism perpetrated by Pakistan with Ravan.and said Ravan must be killed  and in this regard all of us should support Modi.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

What MNS has done is nothing short of a retaliatory act.  Its a way to condemn Pakistan's heinous activities that it has been doing of late  at the LoC and in PoK. I fully support MNS.

It is also an expression of Hindu identity and necessary. Onlya strong approach can save Hindu ism and India otherwise it may leadd to another partition. Look at how Muslims clergy is reacting on triple Talaq.Reprehensible

Definitely. What you said is 100% right. Now with a strong leader like Modi , its possible to save Hinduism. In his Dasara Message Modi compared Terrorism perpetrated by Pakistan with Ravan.and said Ravan must be killed  and in this regard all of us should support Modi.

Yes. Iagree, but Modi must be ready for war and complete destruction of Pakistan>people of Sind< Baluchistan and FATA region are waiting for this.

We must remember that Guru Gobind Singh said" if all else fails it is righteous to draw the sword" > Modi must act on it

Thank you said by: rambabu
MG Singh wrote:

We must remember that Guru Gobind Singh said" if all else fails it is righteous to draw the sword" > Modi must act on it

It seems it's the only  way to deal with Pakistan. Modi had rightly said during his Dasara Message, " If war is forced on India, It will not hesitate to go for a war on Pakistan.

Confusion is prevailing in some of the members thought process. The Pakistani actor has got his salary. Now banning will mean hurting hundreds of Indians associated with the film. So whom are we punishing? Time rational thought process was not given a go by.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Cinema Owners association banned ae dil hai Muskil in four states. Because the movie has a Pakistani actor. This MNS has been saying. .The Movie Raees also should be banned.

Please don't parrot and repeat the same thing that I have already said in my post , add something of your own for a change rather than giving robotic responses , post after post 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What is this ? I read your article  and expressed my opinion. I added that MNS has been saying since long . and  also said that Raees  also should be banned. Where as you mentioned only about the Movie ae dil..... is this a mistake ? If i commit a mistake, Im the first person admit my mistake,

Your admitting your mistakes is a big joke. .anyhow, your response shows clearly that you did not read the link since both films are mentioned...so no need for you to do so again. The idea of providing a link is to discuss on it not for you parrot it again ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.