The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@ Arunima , we don't normally write two posts in a row here on this forum. You need to wait for some other member to respond before you make another post. Kalyani our moderator has already warned you against this once  in one of the discussions, I am presuming that you have not seen her post..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu wrote:

Film Industry's attitude is changing after the MNS protest. Still, Producers and Directors like Karan Johar are moving earth and heaven to release the Film Ai Dil hai Mushki.

cant blame him... his money is at stake... and we say money its not hundreds or thousands but crores. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Which is important Country or the Crores of Rupees ? exactly for this attitude of certain producers and Directors, MNS is after these People. I support MNS.

I am so sorry if I have violated any rule unknowingly. I am new and getting attuned. Thanks for this reminder. I actually missed the earlier warning. Sorry about it once again. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Be sure of following the rules. It creates confusion in the members too. A Member will be confused on which of your multiple threads to be commented. Hope you understood.

Arunima Singh wrote:

I am so sorry if I have violated any rule unknowingly. I am new and getting attuned. Thanks for this reminder. I actually missed the earlier warning. Sorry about it once again. 

No problem, as long as you got the msg and understand the rules.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Which is important Country or the Crores of Rupees ? exactly for this attitude of certain producers and Directors, MNS is after these People. I support MNS.

u can support because its not your money at stake. Let us all be practical, if it were our own hard earned money at stake, patriotism will definitely take a back seat. If you say no, then you are either trying to boast or else you have too much money stacked up somewhere. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

The issue is not really whether what MNS is doing is right or wrong. They may pose as patriot but it is also well known that patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel/  An anarchic person who takes law in hand is simply lawless and hence anti national irrespective of what he pretends. The film producers have done nothing unlawful by including pakistani actors in movie.  The actors have valid passport and visa. As long as they hold valid Visa and the movie is not banned, nobody- MNS or anyone else has a right to ban movie or harass them. If anyone does so, he is just lawless and anarchic and certainly neither nationalist nor patriot.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

OK. I expressed my opinion. If people think  Money is more than their Mother land, allow them to live in India. But sooner than later they will sell away this country to any country that offers more money. 

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The issue is not really whether what MNS is doing is right or wrong. They may pose as patriot but it is also well known that patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel/  An anarchic person who takes law in hand is simply lawless and hence anti national irrespective of what he pretends. The film producers have done nothing unlawful by including pakistani actors in movie.  The actors have valid passport and visa. As long as they hold valid Visa and the movie is not banned, nobody- MNS or anyone else has a right to ban movie or harass them. If anyone does so, he is just lawless and anarchic and certainly neither nationalist nor patriot.  

Pakistan on its own admission is nowhere in the picture regarding the Uri attacks..the statement given out by them is that the attack was carried out by the Kashmiri based terrorists. So in that context is it too much to expect these actors to condemn the terror attacks that has happened in a nation that has given them an opportunity and status where they earn their bread, butter ,jam and more..one can of course criticize simply to oppose the present govt but it doesn't not hold much water..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.