The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think we are missing the wood for the tree. People are talking that M&S is taking law in own hand etc. India is at the cross roads in nation building and still have a large community that is anti India and wanting separate identity. It doest happen anywhere else. Also my view is that the Hindu mind is conditioned by900 years of slavery. Jizzia  etc all. MNS in such circumstances did a commendable job.

MG Singh wrote:

I think we are missing the wood for the tree. People are talking that M&S is taking law in own hand etc. India is at the cross roads in nation building and still have a large community that is anti India and wanting separate identity. It doest happen anywhere else. Also my view is that the Hindu mind is conditioned by900 years of slavery. Jizzia  etc all. MNS in such circumstances did a commendable job.

I agree with you. If a member thinks MNS is taking Law and order in its hands, let it be so. that's the view expressed by a member, for which the member is entitled to..

India has to go ahead with its own programme  of nation building tasks come what may.

usha manohar wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The issue is not really whether what MNS is doing is right or wrong. They may pose as patriot but it is also well known that patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel/  An anarchic person who takes law in hand is simply lawless and hence anti national irrespective of what he pretends. The film producers have done nothing unlawful by including pakistani actors in movie.  The actors have valid passport and visa. As long as they hold valid Visa and the movie is not banned, nobody- MNS or anyone else has a right to ban movie or harass them. If anyone does so, he is just lawless and anarchic and certainly neither nationalist nor patriot.  

Pakistan on its own admission is nowhere in the picture regarding the Uri attacks..the statement given out by them is that the attack was carried out by the Kashmiri based terrorists. So in that context is it too much to expect these actors to condemn the terror attacks that has happened in a nation that has given them an opportunity and status where they earn their bread, butter ,jam and more..one can of course criticize simply to oppose the present govt but it doesn't not hold much water..

Such opposition alone is an indicator of the priorities such people have. They are more bothered with opposing the boycotting of stars from the enemy state and condemning our own government rather than showing support to our government. I guess no matter what happens and what is said, these fake intellectuals will always have a reason to cry foul. Even if it is in support of those people who earn money at the cost of our own people and then go and support those very idiots who knife down our soldiers.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The issue is not really whether what MNS is doing is right or wrong. They may pose as patriot but it is also well known that patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel/  An anarchic person who takes law in hand is simply lawless and hence anti national irrespective of what he pretends. The film producers have done nothing unlawful by including pakistani actors in movie.  The actors have valid passport and visa. As long as they hold valid Visa and the movie is not banned, nobody- MNS or anyone else has a right to ban movie or harass them. If anyone does so, he is just lawless and anarchic and certainly neither nationalist nor patriot.  

Pakistan on its own admission is nowhere in the picture regarding the Uri attacks..the statement given out by them is that the attack was carried out by the Kashmiri based terrorists. So in that context is it too much to expect these actors to condemn the terror attacks that has happened in a nation that has given them an opportunity and status where they earn their bread, butter ,jam and more..one can of course criticize simply to oppose the present govt but it doesn't not hold much water..

Such opposition alone is an indicator of the priorities such people have. They are more bothered with opposing the boycotting of stars from the enemy state and condemning our own government rather than showing support to our government. I guess no matter what happens and what is said, these fake intellectuals will always have a reason to cry foul. Even if it is in support of those people who earn money at the cost of our own people and then go and support those very idiots who knife down our soldiers.

Bane on Pakistan's artists is demand of this time. Tell one thing with bane on 2 or 3 movies who will be punshied. Pakistani's artists got there payment and run away. If most of people want to banned these film than it is better government of India banned these.

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Bane on Pakistan's artists is demand of this time. Tell one thing with bane on 2 or 3 movies who will be punshied. Pakistani's artists got there payment and run away. If most of people want to banned these film than it is better government of India banned these.

Karan Johar, film Ai Dil hai Mushkil... has Pakistani artists. In the beginning Karan Johar refused to remove the the Pakistani Artists from his movie. After the MNS warning, Karan Johar changed his tune, Now, according to latest news, Karan says, 'My Country comes first.'

In the present scenario of regular Cease fire violations by Pakistan, What MNS  has done  should be lauded.

I think it is unfair to expect Karan Johar to remove Pakistani actors from his film when the shooting is already over ...he has now issued a statement saying that he will not take Pakistani artistes any more...I feel the matter should now be rested and he shd be allowed to release his film which was shot before the Uri attacks..the msg has been sent to the film world not to take people for granted and live in a make-believe world of their own, if they continue to do so,tbey will have to face the repercussions 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I think it is unfair to expect Karan Johar to remove Pakistani actors from his film when the shooting is already over ...he has now issued a statement saying that he will not take Pakistani artistes any more...I feel the matter should now be rested and he shd be allowed to release his film which was shot before the Uri attacks..the msg has been sent to the film world not to take people for granted and live in a make-believe world of their own, if they continue to do so,tbey will have to face the repercussions 

totally agree with u on that.... the movie is the hard work and also income for not only karan johar... but also hundreds of other indians who have worked behind the scene. It would be unfair to them if the movie release is stopped. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

MNS firmly says, that they won't let any Movie featuring Pakistani Artists get Screened in Indian Cinemas. MNS added, in the present scenario of  deteriorating relations with Islamabad  and the death of 19 soldiers in a militant attack on  an army base last month, hiring Pakistani Artists is an anti National act. Any how Karan Johar part of Producers Guild has  decided to meet Rajnath Singh, HM. With this I hope things will be resolved without dragging the issue further.

rambabu wrote:

MNS firmly says, that they won't let any Movie featuring Pakistani Artists get Screened in Indian Cinemas. MNS added, in the present scenario of  deteriorating relations with Islamabad  and the death of 19 soldiers in a militant attack on  an army base last month, hiring Pakistani Artists is an anti National act. Any how Karan Johar part of Producers Guild has  decided to meet Rajnath Singh, HM. With this I hope things will be resolved without dragging the issue further.

Union home minister Rajnath singh has assured film producers of govt. support against the mischief mongers of MNS and others. It is expected good sense will prevail on pseudo nationalists of MNS. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:

Union home minister Rajnath singh has assured film producers of govt. support against the mischief mongers of MNS and others. It is expected good sense will prevail on pseudo nationalists of

MNS. is  a real Patriotic Body. This is why, it has opposed Pakistani actors should not be allowed to act in Movies made in India.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.