I saw a lot of panel discussions on several TV channels by 'experts' on how to deal with Pakistan.

Some of these geniuses called for 'isolating' Pakistan. Others spoke of getting Pakistan declared a terrorist state by the international community, still, others spoke of scrapping the Indus Water Treaty, etc. These geniuses do not realize one thing : all this talk of isolating or quarantining Pakistan overlooks a crucial factor, which is a super power China. China is solidly behind Pakistan, as it has huge economic investments in that country, particularly in the Baluchistan area which is very rich in natural resources.

We may keep thumping our chests and trumpeting about our great diplomatic victory over Pakistan, but it is all a sham. China (and maybe some other countries ) having economic interests in Pakistan will never allow it to go under. USA will also not allow a Pakistan collapse.

The hype by our TRP driven media is all empty gas, ' full of sound and fury signifying nothing '.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

China's Economic condition is deteriorating Keeping this in view , I don't think China's interest in Pakistan may not remain forever.Pakistan will definitely be isolated

http://www.pragcap.com/6-signs-of-chinas-deteriorating-economy/

rambabu wrote:

China's Economic condition is deteriorating Keeping this in view , I don't think China's interest in Pakistan may not remain forever.Pakistan will definitely be isolated

Despite this, China is the second biggest economy in the world, but the problem is not about economy but about power politics and strategic concept. Keeping this in mind China and USA will not allow Pak to collapse.What do you think?

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Despite this, China is the second biggest economy in the world, but the problem is not about economy but about power politics and strategic concept. Keeping this in mind China and USA will not allow Pak to collapse.What do you think?

I wonder, in what way it helps China and America in not allowing Pakistan to collapse. These Countries should know, the more they support,  Pakistan, the more they become unpopular. Now the entire world unitedly stood against Pakistan for glorifying and sheltering Terrorists.

Isolating or boycotting Pakistan and even China completely is not possible. Not atleast in the near future. But yes we should slowly and steadily do that. It may or may not have the desired impact of  both the countries. But we should make sure that we are not being a market to them. There people should not be earning on our pretext. This is for the businessmen and artists from Pakistan and the huge chinese products market in India. We should start by boycotting these.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

India has never had the political will nor any determination to take up.an issue and carry it through to its finale. It is the same regarding this issue as well. On the one hand we want to stop a few things and carry in with a few other things like the status of most favored nation given to Pakistan, which shd have been scrapped long back. To me it makes zero sense in our bid to isolate Pakistan. We have to be firm without caring for the opinion of others and carry out what we have to do .. The only language Pakistan understands is aggression at this point and not constantly defending ourselves from their attacks..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Isolating Pakistan globally might be a far dream. Keeping the Economic, Political and Diplomatic view on a global front, such kind of isolation might not seem feasible. However, the start by this Government is really a welcome one by people like me. It brings the attention of the entire world on the agenda of terrorism. It also sends a strong message to Pakistan that it can not keep getting favors on a global front if it keeps feeding terrorism. And above all, the message is clear to the world about India's stand against terrorism.

Though Pak is not isolated globally, it has definitely got a taste of being cornered and boycotted by many countries especially it's Asian neghbours. SAARC summit episode clearly advocates that.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is ok tha USA will not allow Pak to collapse, but as I know USA also have economy interest in India. USA will allow to collapse Indian Economy?

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is ok tha USA will not allow Pak to collapse, but as I know USA also have economy interest in India. USA will allow to collapse Indian Economy?

India will not collapse but implode from inside. China has just launched a space station with 2 astronaut and we are 2 decades behind.

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

India will not collapse but implode from inside. China has just launched a space station with 2 astronaut and we are 2 decades behind.

At the BRICS conference all the member Countries extended full support to India to fight Terrorism sponsored by Pakistan. But China is mum.  In this conference though China condemned Terrorism in Goa, it  supported  Pakistan in Beijing. Double speak of China indeed.

" India will not collapse but implode from inside. China has just launched a space station with 2 astronaut and we are 2 decades behind."

First of all we need to get our internal and border affairs right which n itself is a big question mark even after all these years of bickering with our neighbors. It is true that the situation as it stands now has caused more harm to the nation than make any headway..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.