Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

America warned Pakistan saying that, if Pakistan do not stop Terrorist activities he himself  will take charge and see necessary action is taken against Pakistan .

Here is the link connected with Isolation of Pakistan

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/We-are-on-verge-of-global-isolation-Pakistani-media-warns-government-and-security-agencies/articleshow/54891351.cms

Yes, It is the need of hour for the world to unite together and fight against Pakistan's terrorism. I hope threat from the supreme power of the world will have some effect on Pakistan. But I have a feeling that it might also fall on Pak's deaf ears till the threat actually change in to action

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Isolating Pakistan is not going to be easy for a variety of reasons. India has to be prepared for taking suo moto actions on its own

It is so frustrating to read the same member post the same thing again and again, gaining points above quality of posts,seems to be the only agenda with him..

Sri Lanka has come out accusing Pakistan of exporting terror groups to train Sri Lankan Muslims, and, if more Asian countries come up with such charges, it will definitely help India's cause in isolating Pakistan to a certain extent .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

It is so frustrating to read the same member post the same thing again and again, gaining points above quality of posts,seems to be the only agenda with him..

Sri Lanka has come out accusing Pakistan of exporting terror groups to train Sri Lankan Muslims, and, if more Asian countries come up with such charges, it will definitely help India's cause in isolating Pakistan to a certain extent .

Never mind the member, I have deleted his posts!

Yes, Like Sri Lanka, others too should come forward but the problem is with China, no matter what they keep insisting on supporting Pakistan and keep vetoing against declaring Pakistan as a terrorist state.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Isolating a country is not so easy as is made out to be. All nations are not our friends. Every country has its selfish interests in mind. 

The fact is Pakistan cannot be isolated and the one factor that stands out is military might. This is Clausewitz theory of the armed forces as an extension of the political aim. India starting from Nehru never realized the value of the military and we had the ludicrous statement by Dr. Rajendra Prasad that India should disband the army. China is way ahead and Pakistan on near parity with India. China looms over the world  and even the USA is wary of it. I am afraid all discussions will lead nowhere till we can match China and that is impossible, now.

So should we just sit tight and get hit repeatedly. Pessimism is not the response nor repeatedly blaming Nehru et el. What is gained by it. Nothing. Plan for present and be prepared for future.

MG Singh wrote:

The fact is Pakistan cannot be isolated and the one factor that stands out is military might. This is Clausewitz theory of the armed forces as an extension of the political aim. India starting from Nehru never realized the value of the military and we had the ludicrous statement by Dr. Rajendra Prasad that India should disband the army. China is way ahead and Pakistan on near parity with India. China looms over the world  and even the USA is wary of it. I am afraid all discussions will lead nowhere till we can match China and that is impossible, now.

My father was an army man having fought in the 1962 war with Pakistan. He was severely wounded in the leg after  which he worked in the army postal service for a few years. Apparently , he was a great admirer of Nehru in the initial days after freedom , but later began to feel completely disillusioned. He used to call him an aimless dreamer and according to him most of the projects taken up were initiated by either Krishna Menon or others ..Nehru never thought of the future for sure , also whiled away the precious present which was probably the best period for India thereby creating innumerable problems for the future generations..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is very much true that Pakistan has been Globally Isolated. Pakistan's news paper, The Nation is considered close to the Pakistani Government as well as the Military establishment strongly criticized its own Government. From this  one can very well imagine to what extent Pakistan is isolated globally.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.