Came across this article today which talks about boycotting Chinese products completely is not possible for India. And also how it will be more harmful than expected. Goes on to show how we are all mislead by social media without actually knowing the facts. 

http://www.firstpost.com/business/dont-fall-for-false-nationalism-india-in-no-position-to-ban-chinese-imports-3058340.html

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Of course, it is true that Indian markets are flooded with Chinese goods. They are not only cheap, but are of quality too. To be very frank Chinese Goods have become a part of our lives

But, I'm of the opinion , though at present, its difficult to boycott the Chinese Goods, but in the long run it is possible. Because Modi;s scheme, " Make in India" will certainly give good results. To this effect, Many foreign Companies are showing interest to invest in India for making things in india ranging from Alarm Clocks to long range Missiles.

I totally agree that Chinese products are flooded in our market and are preferred choice for their low price and good quality.

Their boycott might  not happen overnight. But with steps like "Make in India", we hope that soon we will have more good quality Indian products in our market to lure people over Chinese goods.

Moreover, we as citizens have to buy domestic products over foreign goods to support and strengthen our economics.

Hopefully in near future with such initiatives Indian products will overrule and replace Chinese goods.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Of course, it is when the people and the Government work together any Governmental scheme works and yields good results. The very purpose of Make In India is to make India self sufficient in all respects. Definitely such schemes take time . But over a period things will definitely change

It is possible to boycott Chinese products by simply not importing them. It would help our own industries try and cone up to whatever level the customers want .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes one way to boycott china goods is to stop importing the goods,. We can stop importing goods once we start producing them in our own country so that we would be able to get the products that we want.

however it will take some time to implement such policies..

China is a powerhouse as can be seen with launch of latest manned space mission. China produces cost effective goods and Indian goods lack this as an example just purchased Mahindra XUV 500 and it has Chinese engine. India is way behind and our economy will suffer if we boycott  China gods. 

MG Singh wrote:

China is a powerhouse as can be seen with launch of latest manned space mission. China produces cost effective goods and Indian goods lack this as an example just purchased Mahindra XUV 500 and it has Chinese engine. India is way behind and our economy will suffer if we boycott  China gods. 

As I already expressed my view that we are used to depend on Chinese goods . Taking all the necessary steps to make Goods of quality much better than Chinese goods, India can boycott the imports from China.  And this is the objective  of ' Make in India ' And for this to achieve, many International companies of repute coming forward to invest in India. Over a period, India too can produce Quality goods. If such Quality goods are available in India, who will bother about Chinese goods ?

MG Singh wrote:

If we have self pride as a nation, I guess we should be prepared to suffer a little which may prove to be far more productive in the future ..why shd we depend on a country that humiliates,us from time to time . It is time to develop new trade relationships IMHO

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Supporting China means supporting terrorists. We buy products from China -> China expends that money to support Pakistan -> and Pakistan spends that money for terrorists. Means we are indirectly supporting terrorists. So boycott Chinese products. It may harm once, but benefits are far more better.

http://www.comparenshop.in

The fact behind the China's support to Pakistan has been realized by our PM and visionary Modi. For this reason, the decision to boycott Chinese goods was taken. Modi's 'Make in India' will enable India to produce quality goods. Of course, it takes time. But in the long run dependence on Chinese goods will be drastically reduced.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.