Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yeah, it is a good idea but at the same we should also think that most of the stuffs have been brought to Indian market and the Indian sellers have to see the big lose than China.

sdfafa

100% boycott is not possible but we must took so some step to boycott Chineis products. If with this call of boycott if we will success in 1% it in enough.

At some point yes, it will be effecting India more than china because the stuffs and all the other things which are came from china to India will create a huge lose for the Indian sellers.

sdfafa

Boycotting Chinese Products is Possible with the help of People and Traders. People should encourage Traders who sell Goods made in India.. People should also react negatively to China made Product sellers. Online Shopping Websites like Flip kart should list the location of manufacture Made in India. With these steps it is possible to avoid Chinese Goods.

Yes i think we should  boycott chnese products, when we boyvott Chinese  ptoducts then there will be more pyofuctsvof India make

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

boycotting china is a slow and steady process. because first the consumers have to refrain from buying these china made products ( which is very hard. Because many Chinese products to technically cool and cheap as well. Yes quality is still a question mark for many products, but i guess the pricing plays an important role). Once the demand is reduced, then over the time only the imports can be reduced. 

But i feel its time we started doing that. We need to create awareness among the customers/consumers.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

It's all in the minds of the people.  If people are determined to buy only Indian Goods,  Can Goods come and force on you.? I hope  with Modi's campaign 'Make in India' for which many foreigners are coming forward to invest in India. Gradually, India can make better Goods in India itself. Over a period, peoples interest on Chinese goods wane away.

rambabu wrote:

It's all in the minds of the people.  If people are determined to buy only Indian Goods,  Can Goods come and force on you.? I hope  with Modi's campaign 'Make in India' for which many foreigners are coming forward to invest in India. Gradually, India can make better Goods in India itself. Over a period, peoples interest on Chinese goods wane away.

There is trade between India and China as well as India and Pakistan. Even Sardar Patel statue is being made in China. In these circumstances, boycotting Pakistani actors and Chinese Goods appear childish and senseless. This is evident from the way the union Home Minister Rajnath Singh as well as Maharashtra govt. have assured film producers full protection against MNS and similar miscreants. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Any trade agreement can always be changed if found not agreeable or suitable..and Sardar statue is being built in India by L&T, some parts like bronze sheets are bring outsourced from China

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Sardars-statue-being-built-in-India-not-China-LT/articleshow/49489043.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is a valuable information. I believed the member's version that Patel's statue was made in China. The link article cleared my doubt.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.