Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It's all in the minds of the people.  If people are determined to buy only Indian Goods,  Can Goods come and force on you.? I hope  with Modi's campaign 'Make in India' for which many foreigners are coming forward to invest in India. Gradually, India can make better Goods in India itself. Over a period, peoples interest on Chinese goods wane away.

There is trade between India and China as well as India and Pakistan. Even Sardar Patel statue is being made in China. In these circumstances, boycotting Pakistani actors and Chinese Goods appear childish and senseless. This is evident from the way the union Home Minister Rajnath Singh as well as Maharashtra govt. have assured film producers full protection against MNS and similar miscreants.

Call of boycott of China Goods is for future. what happen is past is meaning less. It is right that 100% boycott is not possible but it is certain that this call of boycott people will avoid China products. 

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It's all in the minds of the people.  If people are determined to buy only Indian Goods,  Can Goods come and force on you.? I hope  with Modi's campaign 'Make in India' for which many foreigners are coming forward to invest in India. Gradually, India can make better Goods in India itself. Over a period, peoples interest on Chinese goods wane away.

There is trade between India and China as well as India and Pakistan. Even Sardar Patel statue is being made in China. In these circumstances, boycotting Pakistani actors and Chinese Goods appear childish and senseless. This is evident from the way the union Home Minister Rajnath Singh as well as Maharashtra govt. have assured film producers full protection against MNS and similar miscreants.

Call of boycott of China Goods is for future. what happen is past is meaning less. It is right that 100% boycott is not possible but it is certain that this call of boycott people will avoid China products. 

Boycotting Chinese products will not happen immediately. When India successfully implements ' Make in India " programme, and makes better and cheap quality products better than China. Though it takes time, it is worth waiting.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Boycotting Chinese products will not happen immediately. When India successfully implements ' Make in India " programme, and makes better and cheap quality products better than China. Though it takes time, it is worth waiting.

Yes India can do it. boycott is first step in this direction.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes India can do it. boycott is first step in this direction.

Definitely India can do. This is a Government that acts.This Government has that confidence to take up any welfare scheme and make it successful . Many number of Foreign Countries  coming forward to invest in India. With this, Indian Government will shoot ahead with its Schemes like, Make in India, Digitization, Swach Bharat etc.

Where there is a will and commitment there is a way, and as per news reports things,are happening and pretty fast too with market for Chinese products,akready showing a drop ..

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/jaipur/Boycott-call-Chinese-goods-sale-dips-40/articleshow/54989358.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Good to note that there is a dip of 40% in Chinese goods sales in India. We all know about the support of China to Pakistan. Now many people are preferring to buy India made products especially during festive shopping.

Those who think that Boycotting china's product is easy for india, I have an article for all those people. 

https://www.equitymaster.com/diary/detail.asp?date=10/21/2016&story=1&title=A-Small-Thought-Experiment-on-Made-in-China

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:

Those who think that Boycotting china's product is easy for india, I have an article for all those people. 

https://www.equitymaster.com/diary/detail.asp?date=10/21/2016&story=1&title=A-Small-Thought-Experiment-on-Made-in-China

Link not working, you have to save it after posting it 

I have corrected the link above, however there are far too many suppositions in the article almost as if Indians have no life without importing from China

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:

Link not working, you have to save it after posting it 

Thanks for the link! It is indeed an interesting article and eye opener of sorts. It seems like we will have to give up almost everything if we wish to stop giving money to China. But it also speaks a lot about the extent of damage that has been caused to manufacturing units all across the world. Another reason why we should uphold Modi's Make in India and encourage our children to become entrepreneurs rather than just take up a job somewhere. Real wealth will only be created and distributed equally in the country only if everything is produced within the country.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am little amazed and its little annoying, when we think & too believe that our Country - India is moving towards becoming the Super Power in future and it will be one day, but we don't have our technology, our Products - indigenous produced which are popular enough in the world. I means there are not enough Brand which are indigenous.

If we want to become Super Power, we have to make Products and brand it in the World. We have to start making products which are used daily in our life, so that we don't import from outside. It requires huge Manufacturing to create jobs as well.

It is not the only product i see, but i do see that PATANJALI has moved towards that objective. The recent development or induction in their product line is "DESI JEANS". Many products in different categories will follow. I do believe that in near future, they will be eyeing IPO as well.

I don't want to divert from the topic, but question i want to raise that we have very few companies who are Big enough in our Country. Thats why Foreign companies have showered their products on Indian consumers. 

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.