Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Making India self sufficient is the first step in the ladder to success, super power status is eons away from What we can see. We don't even have proper infra structure in our cities , so why dream the impossible?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As of now Boycotting Chinese goods looks to be impossible. But now Modi Government is directing all its efforts to make India self sufficient through its Make in India program. Boycotting Chinese goods  may take time. But over a period, In India itself quality goods better than Chinese Goods may be available. I am hopeful about it.

usha manohar wrote:

Making India self sufficient is the first step in the ladder to success, super power status is eons away from What we can see. We don't even have proper infra structure in our cities , so why dream the impossible?

Usha mam, I have always believe that to become big in life, you have to Dream big. Because if we don't dream big, we won't grow. We should have to dream big and start executing plans for those Big Dreams. This is what our Government - Modi Government is doing. 

Yes, I too believe that we don't have very basic facilities in many of our Villages, towns and cities. Infrastructure play a crucial role in growth of any country. Every New Government brings new ideas and have their plans so that our country grows at better pace. They are doing their work. 

But i do think that Big Business man of our country should try to develop indigenous products & boost manufacturing so that we can use our products. 

There is so much of talent, so much of knowledge and ability in Indians that we will become No.1 some day.

I am 26 now, I really Believe that before i die, I will see my Country on the top in everything.Yes, it will take time. India will become Super Power one Day.  

Want to make each day Accountable

The sad part is that in China not even a bycycle was manufactered in 1948, while India had aircraft factory, car manufacturing unit , steel plant etc. But now India is 3 decades behind China with latest launch of space ship and astronauts by China. Who is responsible? On the other hand we have a insurrection on, not only in Kashmr but also in NE states and Central India . India a great world power? No way yet, till we rid ourself of caste bogey as well. With 50% reservation on caste meritocracy, so essential for great power development is absent.

Modi's 'Make in India' scheme will definitely work  to stop  the demand for Chinese products.  Some experts are of the opinion , the scheme Make in India is impractical. Because, the Indian establishment wants foreign Companies to invest in India. I'm of  the opinion, Indian buyers should resist the love towards Chinese Goods.  It is a fact that Chinese goods are well known for quality products. They are less expensive too.

Taking in to consideration all the aspects, over a period India will definitely succeed in Reducing the demand for Chinese goods in India.

"Aside from a financial market that allocates resources more efficiently, India seems to have in place the institutions - democracy, a functioning judiciary, property rights and so on - conducive to economic development. Huang and Khanna, from MIT and Harvard, argue: "Democracy, a tradition of entrepreneurship, and a decent legal system have given India the underpinnings necessary for free enterprise to flourish."

China liberalized its economy 14 years before India. Foreigners come to China to manufacture products cheaply and it is not Chinese investment unlike in India which has a thriving private sector investing and manufacturing. India is a democracy and China is a dictatorially run country.

Let us be patient and not brood.

We cannot get out China from India and now there is India China film with Chinese hero. The movie " Love in Beijing" may star Priyanka with Chinese hero.

What happened to MNS Campaign against allowing Pakistani Actors in the  Movies made India ? Can you please give a link about the news of  Priyanka is going to act with a Chinese Hero ?

If you keep isolating everyone, in the end you will be the most isolated. What is wrong if Priyanka acts in a Chinese movie? She is an artiste and will expand her work arena. Just as some of the minority bashers have no qualms about working , earning and singing praises of Muslim countries at least she does not carry the burden of pseudo patriotism on her sleeves.

There is nothing wrong if Priyanka acts in a Chinese Movie, 'Love in Bejing'. As I did not hear in any News Channels, I asked MG to clarify and clear my doubt.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.