Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

We cannot get out China from India and now there is India China film with Chinese hero. The movie " Love in Beijing" may star Priyanka with Chinese hero.

Hindi film industry lives in its own imaginary world where supposedly they are untouched by anything that happens below them which was evident in the kind of support that came in the way of Pakistani artistes. Priyanja too is the same, I doubt if she wd think of anything else other than her own self interest..in fact their opinion and action shd be totally disregarded.. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is grossly unfair to dismiss the film star living in imaginary world. You are swayed by the imaginary roles thy portray on the screen. They are as much in the real world as any one of us excepting Rambabu. laughing.png. Let us not declare ourselves to be holier than them

It is on their own admission that they being artistes are not bothered abt other matters ...what does that mean? They need the nation only to watch their films and make sure their priducetsmske a huge profit which in turn benefitd them but the same citizens problem don't concern them..it is my firm opinion even if I sound holier than them ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.