In a span of two weeks three people have been murdered in broad daylight. The first incident was in Kannur in Kerala where an RSS worker was killed and in Bangalore another RSS worker was hacked to death in broad daylight. The latest incident took place in Pune where a BJP worker was killed by a group of miscreants.

The resounding silence adopted by our pseudo intellectuals and the award wapsi  gang shows their selfish interest and selective preference shown by them with regard to the value of human life.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is not the right time for pseudos to come out. They only make their pointless points when something right happens. They enjoy their gaga and their intellectual bragging to pull down the nation. They will never show their concern over such issues because of their "pseudo" intellectualism.

These incidences raise concern in true intellectuals who have their intellectual sense intact to gaze the problem and react to it appropriately after analyzing it. Pseudo intellectualism lacks the capacity to analyze and react. They can be only provoked.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Darul-ul ulum has issued a fatwa- all Muslims working in Indian army should grow beard and if not allowed to do that should resign from army.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The minorities in India can say what they want and do what they want and get away with it because of the appeasement by the opposition parties who are willing to overlook every criminal act by them. Yesterday one of the Muslim leaders from the Karnataka Congress openly said how Muslims have a right to marry again blah blah...if allowed these people will drag us along with them to the 10th century .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The awards were returned as a mark of protest against killing of minority men for alleged beef eating and also killing of some rationalists and authors by communal and fascist elements.  The authors who returned awards cannot be expected to take over job of speaking about every murder, theft, robbery, molestation, rape that goes on through length and breadth of nation.  The murder of some RSS and other workers is indeed deplorable but it is job of concerned police authorities to investigate and take action. The authors who returned awards have no role in this. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

suni51 wrote:

Darul-ul ulum has issued a fatwa- all Muslims working in Indian army should grow beard and if not allowed to do that should resign from army.  

What is wrong? Already Sikhs soldiers are allowed to grow beard and wear turban. If Sikhs can be allowed  religious symbols, certainly Muslims can also be allowed similarly. Any way, this is just a direction. It is for govt. to allow or not and for the soldiers to resign or not.   

These authors did not speak for their thoughts. It was a provoked lobbying situation with a clear political flavor. Incidences like this always happened but were not noticed by these intellects earlier. With the change of government they got a clearer vision and could notice them. I wonder how can one buy such things???

Arunima Singh wrote:

These authors did not speak for their thoughts. It was a provoked lobbying situation with a clear political flavor. Incidences like this always happened but were not noticed by these intellects earlier. With the change of government they got a clearer vision and could notice them. I wonder how can one buy such things???

Even if the authors made a joint protest as a team, they did so with full sense of responsibility and value of human freedom, human rights, freedom of speech and for secular ideals.   The authors cannot be expected to protest daily for every murder, rape, theft and other criminal activities occurring daily throughout the country and even outside. 

@ GUlshan Kumar Ajmani. I can not agree with that. Does the value of human freedom, human rights, freedom of speech and for secular ideas keep changing under different situation?? I feel that they are constant. If they have taken a stand and a strong stand once, they should come out every time. It can not be that in certain situations at your convenience, your humanity and intellectualism wake up and wail on streets and draw all limelight and attention.  At other times, they go for hibernation. So it is the personal convenience and political interest that guides your conscience. Yes, you can not protest daily for every thing. But then do not protest at all. Why these preferences ?? Why adding a communal colour to your protest ??It clearly hints for other hidden agendas behind those protests.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

@ GUlshan Kumar Ajmani. I can not agree with that. Does the value of human freedom, human rights, freedom of speech and for secular ideas keep changing under different situation?? I feel that they are constant. If they have taken a stand and a strong stand once, they should come out every time. It can not be that in certain situations at your convenience, your humanity and intellectualism wake up and wail on streets and draw all limelight and attention.  At other times, they go for hibernation. So it is the personal convenience and political interest that guides your conscience. Yes, you can not protest daily for every thing. But then do not protest at all. Why these preferences ?? Why adding a communal colour to your protest ??It clearly hints for other hidden agendas behind those protests.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The awards were returned as a mark of protest against killing of minority men for alleged beef eating and also killing of some rationalists and authors by communal and fascist elements.  The authors who returned awards cannot be expected to take over job of speaking about every murder, theft, robbery, molestation, rape that goes on through length and breadth of nation.  The murder of some RSS and other workers is indeed deplorable but it is job of concerned police authorities to investigate and take action. The authors who returned awards have no role in this. 

So in effect according to you the award wapdi gang is as communal as the opposition parties , since they too act only for some people mainly minorities whose death is condemnable but not the death of other people...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.