Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The awards were returned as a mark of protest against killing of minority men for alleged beef eating and also killing of some rationalists and authors by communal and fascist elements.  The authors who returned awards cannot be expected to take over job of speaking about every murder, theft, robbery, molestation, rape that goes on through length and breadth of nation.  The murder of some RSS and other workers is indeed deplorable but it is job of concerned police authorities to investigate and take action. The authors who returned awards have no role in this. 

It mean killing of minorities people are evil but killing of mazority peoples are routine crime. Killing of minors and mazority peoples both are job of concerned police authority of investigate and take action

anil wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The awards were returned as a mark of protest against killing of minority men for alleged beef eating and also killing of some rationalists and authors by communal and fascist elements.  The authors who returned awards cannot be expected to take over job of speaking about every murder, theft, robbery, molestation, rape that goes on through length and breadth of nation.  The murder of some RSS and other workers is indeed deplorable but it is job of concerned police authorities to investigate and take action. The authors who returned awards have no role in this. 

It mean killing of minorities people are evil but killing of mazority peoples are routine crime. Killing of minors and mazority peoples both are job of concerned police authority of investigate and take act inion

That is a valid point anil,..police action is essential in all cases do why are the pseudo I trying to mislead the investigation process by trying to point fingers at some people or group simply because they are prejudiced..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

If we feel that it is the law of the land that should tackle such situation, then it should be uniform for all situations. The killing of minorities should also be handled by the law of the land. Then why did intellects jump into that?? Did they doubt the efficiency of the legal routes at that time? And all of a sudden they feel law will take it's action in these cases and they washed their hands off. True hypocrites!!

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

The acts of societal killings emerge from an ideological force. They can not be countered by law and order machinery. 

All the si called intellectuals are politically motivated , so they lend support to a cause based on what they have been dictated to do like it happened earlier where a lady writer belonging to Nehru family raised the pitch and the rest blindly followed her...I seriously doubt if there is any ideology behind the act ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The not so called intellectuals also are motivated by another political ideology. So what is the diference. Your hatred for Nehru family is also motivated by the ideology you follow. So what is the problem. Every one behaves as per his/her ideology. Tolerance is the need not blanket vondemnation all the time.

What needs to be condemned can be condemned more so because it is true ! Commmunalising and fracturing a nation is not a small crime by any means..

Any politician including Nehru and family will be viewed and assessed by the people according to their performance and when they fail badly it is but natural for the citizens to feel  let down . It can happen with any leader who fails to take the nation forward. one condemns anyone regardless of the party they belong to, when they are in the wrong. 

But for you only one is always wrong. 

No I dont think so.. wrong is wrong  no matter who is the reason ! I have always condemned those who have been in the wrong. It is you who notice only when I condemn that one , when they are wrong !

The award wapasi brigade was a political stunt engineered by Rahul and leftists who are now redundant in today's political scenario. By discussing such men and women we are giving them undue popularity. They are the fifth column to weaken Indis

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.