Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

All the si called intellectuals are politically motivated , so they lend support to a cause based on what they have been dictated to do like it happened earlier where a lady writer belonging to Nehru family raised the pitch and the rest blindly followed her...I seriously doubt if there is any ideology behind the act ..

You are right there is no ideology involved. It's plain politics . The award wapasi brigade are fifth column to weaken India.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

When rightists are in power, leftists are anti national and when leftists are in power, the rightists are anti national. So who is anti national?

MG Singh wrote:

The award wapasi brigade was a political stunt engineered by Rahul and leftists who are now redundant in today's political scenario. By discussing such men and women we are giving them undue popularity. They are the fifth column to weaken Indis

To weaken India ? That too by Rahul ? It is like a Rat challenging a Lion. This Bachcha should know that Weakening India, headed by Modi is just a Pipe dream.

There is a clear definition for an anti national which may get twisted by our politicians but for a common man anything that goes against the nation is anti national like all the scams we have had which deprived the nation and its citizens and openly supporting terror groups and so on, there is no confusion there except when you are also one of those who is unable to take a firm stand

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree with your simple definition and go with it. However I have stayed in the regimes of both Congress and BJP in my state. Honestly at my level it has not made any difference as far as giving bribes for getting usual works done. With subtle marketing and propaganda an impression or perception that things have changed is created, but common man knows nothing has changed. 

Bureaucracy is as guilty of scams as the piticians are since they are hand in glove eith them, and the anti nationals come from all political backgrounds. But a firm leadership can do a lot in weeding out them to a great extent. I would think that total eradication may be impossible..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel in India those in power know how to devise ways to keep the firm leader in good humour and also fill their coffers through ingenious ways. It is a very interesting thought as to how does the bureaucracy escape scot free.

The only reason the bureaucracy probably manages to escape is because they are far more intelligent and know how to cover their tracks because if they are caught they may not have the kind of fan following,influence nor money power to get them out of the tricky situation.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.