Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The Congress from the time of Nehru and now Rahul has failed the nation. The only thing they are capable of is disruption when they see some good, which they themselves never did.

MG Singh wrote:

The Congress from the time of Nehru and now Rahul has failed the nation. The only thing they are capable of is disruption when they see some good, which they themselves never did.

I agree. . This Congress culture ruined the Nation. Still Congress wants to reign the Country.  It;s nothing short of a Pipe Dream. Luckily Modi saved the Country.

Arunima Singh wrote:

It is definitely a loss to owner but could have benefited the country if honestly declared.

Now this gaga over RaGa ATM shows how any developmental move can be pulled down political tug of war.

Ashamed of such phot opportunist politician with no clear strategic agenda in their vaccumed clean head. A clear show off by a dumb politician.

Yes country benefited with it. Money which is blocked by the people will come in circulation. 45000 crore rupee deposited by zero balance account holders. 

It would take a minimum of two to three weeks for things to stabilize, with ATMs able to deal with the new notes etc..in the meantime, we have had two cases of cheating already where a man gave a color Xeroxed 2000 rupee note to a young boy minding a shop in his father's absence. The innocent boy took the note , gave some groceries as well as 1700 odd as change. It was discovered immediately and they are looking for this man..honestrly can we change the mindset ? Rules have their own limitations when evil minds are scheming..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

It would take a minimum of two to three weeks for things to stabilize, with ATMs able to deal with the new notes etc..in the meantime, we have had two cases of cheating already where a man gave a color Xeroxed 2000 rupee note to a young boy minding a shop in his father's absence. The innocent boy took the note , gave some groceries as well as 1700 odd as change. It was discovered immediately and they are looking for this man..honestrly can we change the mindset ? Rules have their own limitations when evil minds are scheming..

Now, things are getting better. In a ,move aimed to to ease long queues at Banks, the Finance Ministry directed Banks to increase the Daily cash withdrawal  limits at ATMs to Rs. 2500 from  Rs. 2000. and over the counter exchange limit to Rs. 4000 from Rs. 4000.Further, the Government decided to increase the weekly withdrawal limit from Bank accounts to Rs, 24000 from Rs. 20000. While the per day withdrawal limit of Rs.10000 was removed. The Finance Ministry has also started issuance of Rs. 500 notes.

Reading the above post looks as if I am reading a newspaer column. Please share your opinions. 

What all  said above are my own views. The Basis for any information is News papers.

Most of rambabus posts are if at all slightly modified version of media reports rather than analysis 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sorry. If you take the trouble of seeing previous postings of this discussion , you can see my views.

I doubt if there is any difference in any of your posts they all seem like copy and paste with a few changes here and there ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.