Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The present mirrors the past and we are hemmed in because of the past. In this case, Nehru has to be discussed as his policies are like an anchor around the Indian present leadership and now we are faced with China ringing India strategically. The roots are in the past and Nehru is the star or culprit.

MG Singh wrote:

The present mirrors the past and we are hemmed in because of the past. In this case, Nehru has to be discussed as his policies are like an anchor around the Indian present leadership and now we are faced with China ringing India strategically. The roots are in the past and Nehru is the star or culprit.

True.  Nehru laid the foundation for Today's sorry state of affairs in the Country. Luckily for India a force known as Modi, stopped the damages done by the Congress. We, the people who suffered a lot by the misrule of Congress, should stand united and strengthen the shoulders of Modi.

We are still wiping the long shadows of his past sin and his grandchildren are thriving on his legacy

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

We are still wiping the long shadows of his past sin and his grandchildren are thriving on his legacy

They behave as though the entire nation is their legacy.

India is Indira , Indira is India was a slogan coined by some sycophants , how low and cheap can one get in their greed for power ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

They behave as though the entire nation is their legacy.

India is Indira , Indira is India was a slogan coined by some sycophants , how low and cheap can one get in their greed for power ?

Strangest thing is after being kicked away from power unceremoniously, this shameless Congress party's thirst for power still remained . Perhaps they are dreaming of regaining power, which I am sure will be a pipe dream.

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I even feel that he was a mistake due to Bapu's favouritism. I feel that India needed a better leader than him in those initial years. As far as his legacy goes, we got India full of problems. We are still harvesting what he showed. It is my personal view that India would have benefited more under the leadership of Iron man. Sardar Patel would have a better choice for future of India.

No benefit in discussion for things which is impossible. It is better to look in present.

Yes it is better to look in present and hope for a better future. But the forum discusses about his legacy. How can be discuss legacy without going deep in past.

Especially when our present stands on a shaky foundation laid down in the past ..

I am agree, we are harvesting crop which our politicians grow for us. But we can't change foundation. Palon Ki Khata Ki Saza Payee Sadiyon Ney.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.