Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:

Peoples are misusing facility of mobles. I Notice that when we call  Brhamin for any religious ceromoney than many time he stoped speaking mantra and get busy in listing mobile. I dislike it. Mobile must be banned in school and collages.

Funny..This is a clear case of abusing of Cell phones. But  I observed, if a Cell phone user knows, its limits and limitations. where to use and where not to use, It could be an effective and useful communication tool.

I support cell phones ban in offices and schools. For emergencies, the landline phones of office and college should be available. The personal cell phones are used for corruption. The corrupt businessmen and officials can contact even during office time on cell phones.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I support cell phones ban in offices and schools. For emergencies, the landline phones of office and college should be available. The personal cell phones are used for corruption. The corrupt businessmen and officials can contact even during office time on cell phones.  

That's a very wrong and baseless presumption .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Saurav motiramani wrote:

According to me schools or offices should allow phones because a person carries phone so that he/she can contact with his /her family.If they schools or offices don't allow to use phones what is the use?

Schools are for study and offices are for work, not to spent time in talking. 

anil wrote:

Peoples are misusing facility of mobles. I Notice that when we call  Brhamin for any religious ceromoney than many time he stoped speaking mantra and get busy in listing mobile. I dislike it. Mobile must be banned in school and collages.

That's funny although I have never come across that ..however ,   like everyone else the priests too have a personal life of their own with family  and friends  .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is exactly happening in most of the cases.

In the college I teach in mobile phones are not banned. But I have never heard a mobile ring during mu lectures. We pass instructions to students on their emails and responses are fast as they all have smartphones. Students also seek clarifications through their smartphones. So overall the experience is good. But it may be banned in schools as the environment is different.

usha manohar wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

That's a very wrong and baseless presumption .This is daily experience. The businessmen and the govt. officials are facilitated by use pf personal cell phones even during office time. Corruption could be curtailed substantially if the businessmen could contact only the official landline phones of concerned offices during working hours only.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is no such ban in developed countries and inspire of that their efficiency levels are far higher than ours.Si, if anything we can blame our work atmosphere and the system that makes people mis use rather than use a gadget productively. Unless , people become responsible nothing much can be achieved even with a cell phone ban.

anil wrote:
Saurav motiramani wrote:

According to me schools or offices should allow phones because a person carries phone so that he/she can contact with his /her family.If they schools or offices don't allow to use phones what is the use?

Schools are for study and offices are for work, not to spent time in talking. 

I agree. Cell phones are meant for communication only when the necessity arises.For Many users Cell phones have become an integral part of their body, always on the cell day in day out.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.