Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No. I have seen just now in a Telugu channel.

Just now, CNN says news of  Jaya's demise is baseless. What i had seen  is from a Telugu channel.

It is understandable, one of the over enthusiastic channels that post without checking like our own member who did the same ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I checked Local channels. Then i suspected and went on scanning National Channels.

It is baseless. I am switching to various channels. It is a rumour. I even started getting messages on WhatsApp. How fast rumours get viral?? Really confuses

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

It is baseless. I am switching to various channels. It is a rumour. I even started getting messages on WhatsApp. How fast rumours get viral?? Really confuses

True. The demise of Jaya is baseless. I corrected it in the above post. Jaya is still on life supporting system.

rambabu wrote:

There is nothing wrong if people get involved with the leader. The privacy of leader will be disturbed, if her fans shout slogans or create some kind of disturbance, her health may further deteriorated.

Yes it right people of Tamilnadu like their CM. I read that flag of AIDMK were at half mast at AIDMK office.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There is nothing wrong if people get involved with the leader. The privacy of leader will be disturbed, if her fans shout slogans or create some kind of disturbance, her health may further deteriorated.

Yes it right people of Tamilnadu like their CM. I read that flag of AIDMK were at half mast at AIDMK office.

True. I am hearing continuously both regional and National news. But some thing is being hidden creating suspicion over Jay's critical condition. Anyhow, things will not be clear right now. Doctors too are issuing contradictory statements. Let us wait and watch the situation.

Arunima Singh wrote:

It was apparently Pakistani media that was behind the news break...wonder where they got that from ?

http://indianexpress.com/article/trending/trending-globally/pakistani-media-declared-alive-tamil-nadu-cm-j-jayalalithaa-dead-4411723/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now the death of Jayalalita is confirmed. Both Regional and National Channels confirmed JAYA'S death

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Jayalalithaas-demise-has-left-a-huge-void-in-Indian-politics-PM-Modi/articleshow/55823109.cms?

She was a lonely fighter who skillfully mastered the art of politics and exercised complete control over her party and through her pro poor programs garnered the support of Tamil voters to emerge as CM many times. May her soul rest in peace.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.