Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

She was a lonely fighter who skillfully mastered the art of politics and exercised complete control over her party and through her pro poor programs garnered the support of Tamil voters to emerge as CM many times. May her soul rest in peace.

Tamil Nadu plunges in to mourning.Jayalilta was a charismatic leader.Her demise has left a huge void in Indian Politics. May her soul rest in peace

Thgre is a sort of madness in South India.  They have very deep personality colt,. Many suicides take place when a popular leader dies. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Thgre is a sort of madness in South India.  They have very deep personality colt,. Many suicides take place when a popular leader dies.

It was like that once. When M.G Ramachandran died many committed self immolation. 

No matter what one says about Jayalalitha  she was a very strong personality ho had the capacity to  withstand every hurdle that came her way. Last year I had been to Kodaikanal and when I interacted with people there, they seemed to adore her because of her policies that helped the poor and the needy. I also remember her speaking to Simi Grewal in her show a few years back where she said that life had taught her not  to trust anyone and there was no unconditional love in life. When asked about the suffering and agony Karuna nidhi had meted out to her, she had said, I suffered but it also made me very strong and now if someone gives me one slap I give back 10. Such was her amazing strength and personality. I doubt if we can ever come across another person like her in our political scenario...

May her sould rest in peace !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Sandhya Rani

Jaya lalitaa ,was a brave woman She fought  with death for 75 days until the last moment.All the  leaders from Rashtrapati to PM, and all the prominent leaders expressed grief over the death of this Charismatic leader.

Jayalalitha was a strong and charismatic person, probably the first woman after Indira Gandhi to be able to rule so ably and with an iron hand. May her soul rest in peace. Having said that, I feel that the people should exhibit a certain level of dignity in the way they are mourning, she deserves dignified respect.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

The people in Tamil Nadu resorted to hooliganism after her death. They broke the barricades and started pelting stones on the police. This is uncalled for.

rambabu why do you  post after each member has done with same repetitive posts simply to gain points or has this obsession to post reached new highs now? 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

rambabu why do you  post after each member has done with same repetitive posts simply to gain points or has this obsession to post reached new highs now? 

Posting after every member's post is a sacrilege ? Yes it is my obsession and passion to be active in the Forums. After all forums are for posting.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Posting after every member's post is a sacrilege ? Yes it is my obsession and passion to be active in the Forums. After all forums are for posting.

please do so, post away to glory ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.