Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

rambabu why do you  post after each member has done with same repetitive posts simply to gain points or has this obsession to post reached new highs now? 

Posting after every member's post is a sacrilege ? Yes it is my obsession and passion to be active in the Forums. After all forums are for posting.

please do so, post away to glory ..

so kind of you for your precious advice,

Jayalalitha was a very strong woman who worked her way up the harder way... Her personal life was a failure which made things all the more difficult...yet she survived and came out stronger...she has ruled the state for more than 2 decades in the male dominated TN politics. She is an inspiration to women... 

https://youtu.be/ZtfuF7GHeiM

May her soul rest in Peace..#IronLady

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Thgre is a sort of madness in South India.  They have very deep personality colt,. Many suicides take place when a popular leader dies. 

Yes it's very true.... People here are over passionate about a lot people and things.  It is madness in every sense of the word. Be it for politicians like JJ, actors like rajni and even sports like chennai super kings...that is probably a trademark of Tamils...I have not seen anywhere else

After all contravercies no doubt she was a brave and strong lady and she also favorte leader of TN.

She was truly called the Lioness of TN or the iron lady. It is really admirable that she ruled TN for two decades in a male dominated politics.

South India has this fanatic following for film personality and local political leaders. May be her demise give an opportunity for national parties to enter the political arena of TN

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

With her incredible grit and charisma, Jayalalitaa stormed Male Bastions to become Amma to the Tamil people. Imperious and inaccessible by her Party men and Women as a veritable Goddess in human form. It was an incredible metamorphosis:from Tamil Cinemas most glamorous heroine of the early 1970s to the tough political leader in a male dominated arena that she later became.

Divya wrote:

Thgre is a sort of madness in South India.  They have very deep personality colt,. Many suicides take place when a popular leader dies. 

Yes it's very true.... People here are over passionate about a lot people and things.  It is madness in every sense of the word. Be it for politicians like JJ, actors like rajni and even sports like chennai super kings...that is probably a trademark of Tamils...I have not seen anywhere else

The funny thing is that all the ones that Tamilians worship are from other states like MGR who was a Malayali , an actress called Kushboo had a temple built in her name and she was from UP or Hyderabad, Rajnikant a Maharashtrian and Jayalalitha who was from Karnataka. Jayalalitha fought bitterly against the state that was her motherland for Kaveri waters , such is the irony of politics and blind adoration by the people of the state 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Divya wrote:

The funny thing is that all the ones that Tamilians worship are from other states like MGR who was a Malayali , an actress called Kushboo had a temple built in her name and she was from UP or Hyderabad, Rajnikant a Maharashtrian and Jayalalitha who was from Karnataka. Jayalalitha fought bitterly against the state that was her motherland for Kaveri waters , such is the irony of politics and blind adoration by the people of the state 

I dont think it is related to where u are born.. its more about where you live work and where you get the appreciation that matters. That is the case with almost everyone not only tamilians... SRK is a Delhi guy Sachin is from Mumbai.. but they are worshiped not only in India but all over the world. 

Divya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Divya wrote:

I dont think it is related to where u are born.. its more about where you live work and where you get the appreciation that matters. That is the case with almost everyone not only tamilians... SRK is a Delhi guy Sachin is from Mumbai.. but they are worshiped not only in India but all over the world. 

Mine is a factual observation....Wherever Indians live across the world they would worship the celebrities of their choice 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do not know whether it is true or not. But one of my friends today told that even when they were mourning, the crowd made noises and cheered for Rajnikanth when he arrived to the place. That is something so ironical and tells a volume how they are mad for their superstars

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.