Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Indid is a wonderful country, a Mysorean can criticize non Mysoreans liberally !!!1

Arunima Singh wrote:

I do not know whether it is true or not. But one of my friends today told that even when they were mourning, the crowd made noises and cheered for Rajnikanth when he arrived to the place. That is something so ironical and tells a volume how they are mad for their superstars

Yes, it did happen. Initially too, Rajnikanth had been approached by the BJP to stand in for elections but he had declined then knowing that he would have no chance before Jayalalitha but now, I am certain that sooner or later he would be brought in to gain entry into the state, because now, after Jayalalitha he is probably the only one with star value enough to be accepted by the Tamilians.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, that is the sad part. Celebrities from all parts of life get an easy entry to politics. So you don't have to have an aptitude and attitude to become a politician. Stardom is sufficient. I think that is true with all careers in our country. You become a doctor because you are a bright child and your parents wanted you to be, not because you have an attitude to become one. Passion and attitude is missing, so the quality of profession also suffers

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Actually,Rajini is best known for  his gymmics like throwing cigarettes exactly in to his mouth and nodding head stylishly. There are no histrionic talents in him. But mobs like him. Such mob actors are getting in to politics. After the demise of

Jaya, Iam sure, he will fight in the elections and win too.

The way people were mourning or let me say that the way they were crying, I wonder will they at all mourn in the same manner if they loose any of his/her family member or friend.

shampasaid

Jayalalithaa was an able Leader, who rode like a colossus in the political Arena for more than three decades. The extraordinary courage she showed in banning extremist elements, who would otherwise have turned the State to a cauldron of hatred must be noted. In this, one can include her decision to go after forest brigand, veetrappan. Further, her' 'Amma Unavagam' scheme is boon to the poor.

For the people of Tamil Nadu, Jaya was more than their relatives. This is why, people. cried inconsolably after Jaya' s demise.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
rambabu wrote:

Jayalalithaa was an able Leader, who rode like a colossus in the political Arena for more than three decades. The extraordinary courage she showed in banning extremist elements, who would otherwise have turned the State to a cauldron of hatred must be noted. In this, one can include her decision to go after forest brigand, veetrappan. Further, her' 'Amma Unavagam' scheme is boon to the poor.

For the people of Tamil Nadu, Jaya was more than their relatives. This is why, people. cried inconsolably after Jaya' s demise.

No need to explain her work history. I believe a politician is always a politician first and cannot consider any one of that brigade more than my dear ones. It's their choice but don't need to appreciate their choice with any kind of explanation.  

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No need to explain her work history. I believe a politician is always a politician first and cannot consider any one of that brigade more than my dear ones. It's their choice but don't need to appreciate their choice with any kind of explanation. 

jaya was different politician. She was AMMA to the people of Tamil Nadu. Yes, i wanted to erase the bad opinion about Jaya. She had a multidimensional view of the Common man's  struggle for a place in the sun and  her welfare schemes genuine and not done with an eye on the Vote bank .

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

The way people were mourning or let me say that the way they were crying, I wonder will they at all mourn in the same manner if they loose any of his/her family member or friend.

Yes it is right she was a more than family member and friend of her supporters. Note one thing the people who are crying and general public not MLA and MP of her party.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

What does one say to this ? AIADMK is doing politics even in death claiming that over 70 people died of shock while the actual figure is less than half of that ...are they happy that so many people died ?

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/nearly-77-die-of-grief-shock-over-illness-and-subsequent-death-of-jayalalithaa/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.