Thinking out of the Box is a metaphor  that means to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. Out of the Box thinking is essential for leaders. As A Leader, one of your key roles is to anticipate and make change in order to ensure that your organization continues to achieve sustained success.

Members are requested to discuss and come up with with their opinions with examples.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thinking out of the box can help leaders, entrepreneurs, writers and artists in the process of generating great ideas through brainstorming. The new perspective on a specific topic makes the idea different, new and original.

It helps us in looking at a specific thing through a new angle to come up with the hidden areas of the subjects. This is what scientists do in their job, they apply science to create new things through a lots of experiments.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

Thinking out of the box can help leaders, entrepreneurs, writers and artists in the process of generating great ideas through brainstorming. The new perspective on a specific topic makes the idea different, new and original.

It helps us in looking at a specific thing through a new angle to come up with the hidden areas of the subjects. This is what scientists do in their job, they apply science to create new things through a lots of experiments.

Yes out of the Box thinking makes one see in all the directions, which others will not do. Owing to this reason, one can find out several ways to solve a problem

rambabu wrote:
Vishakha Purohit wrote:

Yes out of the Box thinking makes one see in all the directions, which others will not do. Owing to this reason, one can find out several ways to solve a problem

Two words are very common in management. One is formal and another is informal. Formal and informal communication. formal and informal talk. Formal is always one way and informal is always two way. When some one use informal mode of communication are talking, can get better ideas to solve any problem. 

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Vishakha Purohit wrote:

Two words are very common in management. One is formal and another is informal. Formal and informal communication. formal and informal talk. Formal is always one way and informal is always two way. When some one use informal mode of communication are talking, can get better ideas to solve any problem. 

Exactly.  Informal mode of communication in Out of the Box thinking, many complex problems can be solved

out of box thinking is not only essential for leaders or to become leaders but essential for every common man. Every one should think out of the box... It will help in our daily life... But practically speaking we rarely think out of the box because it takes lot of thought process and also time.. It is easy to think straight forward..

It is only by Out of the Box thinking, one can make new inventions, which is required for the Country for its development

rambabu wrote:

It is only by Out of the Box thinking, one can make new inventions, which is required for the Country for its development

we all must start thinking out of the box.. I m sure some of us may lead to new discoveries and inventions..

Bajirao wrote:
rambabu wrote:

we all must start thinking out of the box.. I m sure some of us may lead to new discoveries and inventions..

Of  course, we should.Out of the Box thinking involves contingency plans. That is if one plan fails other plan will be ready at your disposal.  But, many do not dare to think out of the Box tinkling for fear of failure.

I am an educator and a special educator I deal with children who have difficulties and challenges in learning. SO many a times I am finding new ways, thinking out of the box, devising unconventional ways to reach to them and to make them learn. So in my profession, I have to have my antennas alert and always go for a out of box approach. That is the challenge of my profession and also the source of energy or inspiration to move on

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I am an educator and a special educator I deal with children who have difficulties and challenges in learning. SO many a times I am finding new ways, thinking out of the box, devising unconventional ways to reach to them and to make them learn. So in my profession, I have to have my antennas alert and always go for a out of box approach. That is the challenge of my profession and also the source of energy or inspiration to move on

Out of the Box thinking, create several avenues for seeing at the problems in a different way. This is needed for a developing Country like India.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.