Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

I am an educator and a special educator I deal with children who have difficulties and challenges in learning. SO many a times I am finding new ways, thinking out of the box, devising unconventional ways to reach to them and to make them learn. So in my profession, I have to have my antennas alert and always go for a out of box approach. That is the challenge of my profession and also the source of energy or inspiration to move on

Parents and teachers need to look for innovative ways to Connect with children since the society is undergoing a change which is very fast paced..

Rambabu again the same old parroting response in different ways in more than 50 percent of his  response s on this thread ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Arunima Singh wrote:

I am an educator and a special educator I deal with children who have difficulties and challenges in learning. SO many a times I am finding new ways, thinking out of the box, devising unconventional ways to reach to them and to make them learn. So in my profession, I have to have my antennas alert and always go for a out of box approach. That is the challenge of my profession and also the source of energy or inspiration to move on

Yes you are right.. In your profession you have to be alert and may need to make some quick decisions as well. Sometimes the routine way may not work, at that time you will need to think out of the box. 

The main advantage of thinking outside Box is, as a leader,  out of the Box thinking makes you anticipate and make change in order to make sure, your Organization continues to achieve sustained success.

Bajirao wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes you are right.. In your profession you have to be alert and may need to make some quick decisions as well. Sometimes the routine way may not work, at that time you will need to think out of the box. 

There is no guarantee that doing things differently would always help, what is important is how well one is able to incorporate a new idea

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes even i agree that we all need to think out of the box to excel in our own ways. And i also feel that as parents we need to inculcate the habit of questioning and reasoning in our kids. Its only when they reason and question the existing that they will be able to thinker of better and more innovative ways.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Out of the Box thinking  is beneficial to both adults and children. Out of the Box makes us think in a creative way and alternatives ways of thinking.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.