Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Now an FIR has been filed by West Bengal Government, against the news reporters for covering riots.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-mamata-govt-files-fir-against-zee-news-for-covering-dhulagarh-riots-says-editor-in-chief-sudhir-chaudhury-2286937

The lady is fast turning into a dictator! It is totally disgusting and sickening that she is taking action against the reporters when she should be doing so against the rioters!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

She has no option but to behave that way. The state is full of illegal migrants from Bangladesh and our Mamta lady is singing their songs dressed like them and praying like them. She doesn't mind even if the state goes to dogs but her chair should remain intact.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mamata Banerjee , going by her talk , actions and attitude seems like an illeterate person  . She is the typical misguided missile that has steadily built up a reputation very much like the other two who are if the same category - Rahul Gandhi and Kejriwal..a devastating trio that spells doom for the nation if let loose 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

She has no option but to behave that way. The state is full of illegal migrants from Bangladesh and our Mamta lady is singing their songs dressed like them and praying like them. She doesn't mind even if the state goes to dogs but her chair should remain intact.

Instead of all these antics, why doesn't she give up Indian nationality and move to either Bangladesh or Pakistan permanently???

This lady from Bengal is in news for all her bizarre actions during recent times. And I agree with Usha that the trio Kejriwal and RaGa with Didi are real disasters to nation. I repent being an ardent supporter of Kejriwal in the beginning.

But seeing the unpredictable nature of our politics and democracy in our multiparty system, I sometimes feel really scared to imagine that they might bring a third front coalition government with one of them being the face of next PM.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Trinamool Congress Supremo Mamata Banerjee's blatant minority appeasement not only causing acute heart burn among Hindus, but has also  emboldened attacks against them at many places. Even High court has come down hard on Mamata's minority appeasement politics.

This is nothing but Vote bank politics and double standards of political Parties in India. The same party along with Congress opposed demonetization of Currency..

It is character of Indian politics, the thing which is right when a party is ruling party will be wrong when the party is in oppoisition.

I agree. TMC including Congress are against the ruling Party. Anyhow, these opposition parties were not allowed to talk in the Parliament, as they were stalling the Parliamentary proceedings.

RG is crying for all problems of country on street, corruption, poverty, black money, he forgot that after Independence congress was ruling party for most of years, why his party didnot solve all these problems.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Trinamool Congress Supremo Mamata Banerjee's blatant minority appeasement not only causing acute heart burn among Hindus, but has also  emboldened attacks against them at many places. Even High court has come down hard on Mamata's minority appeasement politics.

This is nothing but Vote bank politics and double standards of political Parties in India. The same party along with Congress opposed demonetization of Currency..

It is character of Indian politics, the thing which is right when a party is ruling party will be wrong when the party is in oppoisition.

I agree. TMC including Congress are against the ruling Party. Anyhow, these opposition parties were not allowed to talk in the Parliament, as they were stalling the Parliamentary proceedings.

RG is crying for all problems of country on street, corruption, poverty, black money, he forgot that after Independence congress was ruling party for most of years, why his party didnot solve all these problems.

Exactly.  The only motive of the opposition comprising of Mamata, AAP and the Congress is to destabilize Moi Government. But these poor folks should realize that is exercise in futility

TMC and their goons are well known for their undemocratic ways of ruling. Mamta has painted a Rosy picture of Bengal under her governance and doesn't want anyone to taint it. We have seen it in past when she has criticized media for maligning her state. This action against the reporter is another feather in her crown

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

As i said earlier that Mamata and her sinister group is bent upon maligning the Present Government. No matter what their intentions are nothing is going to happen.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If he is so concerned about the poverty of Indian people, why doesn't he give back all the money his family has looted from these people during all these decades and also bring back all the priceless antics and artifacts they stole and took to Italy to sell at huge prices!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.