Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Happy New Year in advance to all, I hope the coming year will be great for all of you.....

Why should resolution on New Year's, every morning we should take a resolution, so we can complete our all target's on time.

Happy new year to all of you. Indeed I never celebrate new year and never make any resolution for it.It is like another year for me.

anil wrote:

Happy new year to all of you. Indeed I never celebrate new year and never make any resolution for it.It is like another year for me.

I like the way in which you celebrate New year, that is, not making any Resolutions. What is the use making New year resolutions and not following them ? I too don't make the mistake of making resolutions.

My only resolution this year is to make no resolutions. I used to overenthusiastically make resolutions and then most of them were dumped by second week of January and some dragged till end of January with strong will. Then came exhaustion and ocean of guilt.

From last few years, I make no resolutions. I have an active day from 5:30 AM to 10:00  PM and I try to accomplish as much as possible on both personal and professional fronts. I look forward to each day as a new day full of joy, challenges and opportunities.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

First of all, I would like to know what is the necessity of making a New Year Resolution.  If you want to do some thing, do it without fuss. I personally do not believe in making Resolutions.on New Year.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.