Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Divya wrote:

The best thing for me is my daughter she was born in Feb. She completes me and my family :):)

Here in India we consider daughter as "LAKSHMI", and I congratulate you on having a LAKSHMI in your home, my best wishes will always be there for her.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:
Divya wrote:

The best thing for me is my daughter she was born in Feb. She completes me and my family :):)

Here in India we consider daughter as "LAKSHMI", and I congratulate you on having a LAKSHMI in your home, my best wishes will always be there for her.

Thank you very much. Yes girls always make the house a home. I have always wanted a daughter :):)

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Congratulations to Divya for her little angel and Sunil for his dream job.

For me it was a tough year with ailing in laws and two fractures that my elder daughter suffered during her basketball match. She had to undergo a surgery for her hand fracture. So she has to take a break from games for sometime, that means no football and basketball for next few months. 

Even for traveling it was a bad year, I hope to catch up all the missed destinations next year.

But good as I could catch up with old friends of mine, two of them after almost two decades, when they shifted to Bangalore recently.

Hoping for more fun next year. Hope the same for all

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

So, it's a mixture of good that happened in2016. It's OK. take it easy. I sincerely hope, 2017 will be good.

All the best.

2016 is normal year for me. It has passed peacefully. It is enough for me.

anil wrote:

2016 is normal year for me. It has passed peacefully. It is enough for me.

The same with me but some very good and positive outcomes did take place and some not so good..either way it balances out since one cannot expect only good things ! I am sure 2017 would also be the same ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The best thing that happened to me was, my third daughter who lives in USA got a chance to exhibit her art works. In that exhibition she got quite a good sum.

The exhibit was my Portrait and the tag was, "My Dad and My Guru."

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.