The supreme court has passed a judgement forbidding politicians from seeking votes in the name of religion/caste/race etc, 

Though its a good news that the supreme court is making some sensible decisions but how will it be able to implement it ?

The link to the news item

http://www.oneindia.com/india/no-politician-can-seek-vote-the-name-religion-states-supreme-court-2306247.html

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes, I agree. The Supreme Court passed a landmark judgment. . I really appreciate the Supreme Court's judgment. Now that assembly elections in five sates  , I consider  the judgment appropriate. The verdict clearly states that election cannot be contested by making a pitch to the Candidate's or Opponent;'s or Voter's caste, race community or Language.

But, what I  think is the verdict should t be strictly  implemented without any bias.

When supreme Court passes a judgement , the onus will be on the election commission to make sure that it is being followed. As of now we have a very committed team of election commission and I am sure they will try their best although knowing our political class , they will try every trick in the trade to violate it. It is impossible to keep track on them when they go on door to door campaigns and go on with their appeasement agenda. However, we will be spared of the disgusting speeches they come up with ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No doubt decision on Supreme court is Noble one. But it is my question election without using religion, cast and language is possible in country. Our leader don't know any thing, they can only speak on religion and cast. For Yadavs MY is set formula to compete election and  well know Behan Ji like only to condem Manu wadi. 

anil wrote:

No doubt decision on Supreme court is Noble one. But it is my question election without using religion, cast and language is possible in country. Our leader don't know any thing, they can only speak on religion and cast. For Yadavs MY is set formula to compete election and  well know Behan Ji like only to condem Manu wadi. 

With the availability of  modern technology  like Internet, social media as well as Mobile phone technology,political parties cleverly use these tools, to their advantage to bring the caste factor to get votes.

Nice judgement by court, our politicians have divided our country on basis of caste and religion. The election commission should take strict action against those who do not follow this order. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

Election Commission will definitely act against those, who violate Supreme Court's order. Its a question of time.

Politicians, who divided the Country on the basis of Caste and religion in a bid to build up their Vote Banks,  will definitely be  put to task.

Rules are there but it is all about following and breaking them. Now we have to see how the rules are followed or found ways to break them. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If the rules are for the betterment of the Society, , We the people of India are obliged to follow them

This is a welcome decision by Supreme court. This decision will impact all the political parties because everyone in Indian politics has cashed vote bank for their benefits be it BJP, Congress or any regional or religious frot.

I hope political parties follow the decision. Though the decision is in national interest, I doubt if political parties will implement it. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

It is only the Left politicians who are comparatively above caste and religion politics. Others are family oriented, religion oriented, caste oriented or regionalism.oriented.  But in a democracy, people get the government they deserve.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.