Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

One point that is to be noticed that Rahul Gandhi in his recent speeches linked Congress symbol with religions. Does this not contradict the law? Supreme Court is indeed hogging the limelight for right reasons and passing some good judgements. Also to remove banners of advertisement for party in power is another decision.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

One point that is to be noticed that Rahul Gandhi in his recent speeches linked Congress symbol with religions. Does this not contradict the law? Supreme Court is indeed hogging the limelight for right reasons and passing some good judgements. Also to remove banners of advertisement for party in power is another decision.

Rahul Gandhi and his party is a communal party, who invented the policy of Vote Bank in india

epraneeth77 wrote:

Supreme Court has been slowly but surely making some much needed changes which the politicians disregard most of the time , even questioning it . However, Rahul Gandhi is a joke and I doubt if anything he says can be taken seriously

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If vote bànk is not the agenda for election campaign, then political parties will have to really scratch their heads to find other agendas. Development and good governance makes no sense to them.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Exactly. For a politician there is only one agenda. That is winning elections by hook or crook. Development and good governance is Greek and Latin to them.

rambabu wrote:

Exactly. For a politician there is only one agenda. That is winning elections by hook or crook. Development and good governance is Greek and Latin to them.

What is the solution? Indians chose this form of government i.e, Parliamentary democracy.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

What is the solution? Indians chose this form of government i.e, Parliamentary democracy.

Democracy is the only best form of Government suitable to India There will be some problems, no doubt. Even the advanced Countries of the world running on Democratic system. They too have the problems. There is no specific solution.

It is a land mark verdict and I do hope every political party should obey it but what should be the future of political parties which are constructed in the name of state or name of specific clans, it is interesting to see their future. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Here comes the exploitation in Gujarat polls. Congress again plays religion card for vote bank. Calling Modi a non Hindu and Amit Shah a Jain and not a Hindu they again get back to religion politics

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

This is an old forum discussion but the topic is alive today. Religion is entwined in Indian psyche and no way it can be divorced from an election, Supreme Court judgment notwithstanding. .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.