The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Mpodi's every move and plan is aimed at the welfare of the Society..All his plans are acclaimed by  all the people both in the country as well as many foreign countries. Owing to this reason many western countries showing interest in investing in India.

I don't know what is next step of Modi but it certain that it will honest and in favor of country.

anil wrote:

I don't know what is next step of Modi but it certain that it will honest and in favor of country.

Call it anything.Modi's aim and target is to make the Country free from Black money and implement all his Welfare programmes like Swach Bharat, Jan Dhan Yojana, Make in India, to name a few successfully. Make in Idia will make the country self reliant

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Call it anything.Modi's aim and target is to make the Country free from Black money and implement all his Welfare programmes like Swach Bharat, Jan Dhan Yojana, Make in India, to name a few successfully. Make in Idia will make the country self reliant

Today article of Chetan Bhgat published in Danik Bhaskar. He conduct one survey. The result of this survey is that 57% people in favor of Modi. They wrote that it is enough that Modi have honest and sincer desire to do some thing for people. He is doing, what will be results it is meaningless.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Today article of Chetan Bhgat published in Danik Bhaskar. He conduct one survey. The result of this survey is that 57% people in favor of Modi. They wrote that it is enough that Modi have honest and sincer desire to do some thing for people. He is doing, what will be results it is meaningless.

Yes, Modi des have support of the Indian people . No doubt about it

Modi's next action will come post election in the month of March depending on the election results. Let's see how the things turnout in coming election before making speculations. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

All depends on the outcome of the ensuing  five states elections, especially UP elections.

Thanks for dittoing my views, locking it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.