Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The people who safeguard us evil eyes they are only not getting good food to eat then how they will get the power to face the terrorist who are already eyeing at them for the perfect time to attack them, it's really said and it really not worth it.

sdfafa

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I have spent few years in different army camps and eating at army messes. I was astonished to see the quality of food served to them. Maybe it's one of those stray incidents which this man has over painted. However, there is no doubt that corruption is spread in all sections of our society including military and paramilitary. 

I agree with you, the food given to army persons is not as good what the BSF is mentioning. The corrupt officers grab the good quality food and sell in the market at lower rates, and supply low quality food to soldiers.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/bsfs-srinagar-neighbours-say-they-buy-fuel-food-from-officers-for-half/articleshow/56465324.cms

Some mess commander sells the food provision but aft the end of the month. Specific amount of provisions are allotted to each mess each month and if some amount are left unused after the end of the month, I have heard of these unused items being sold to add to the funds for their mess next month

Anyway, another reason why it is unlikely to serve low quality food to the soldiers is that as far as I remember either the unit commandant or 2nd in commandant make a surprise check of quality of food being served in the mess by tasting the food. If it is not up to the mark, the are called up for explanation and punished

We all know that the food which is supplied to them are sold by the official head and which is to be taken in concerned by the ministers and other civil officers.

sdfafa

.Most army households buy ration and in fact everything that is required for a household including liquor at the army canteen at a reduced price . Although my father is no more , my mother can buy . But they are strict about the quantity and one can bury once a month only  .. to be realistic about the allegation made , one can only think of it as a stray incident that might have happened because of an emergency and it is not something that is a normal practice.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Union Minister of state for Home Kiren Riijiju has decided to send Dietitians to each and every Border Post to ascertain the quality of food served to BSF jawans.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/dietitians-sent-to-border-posts-to-ascertain-the-quality-of-food-served-to-jawans-says-kiren-rijiju/articleshow/56476962.cms

usha manohar wrote:

.Most army households buy ration and in fact everything that is required for a household including liquor at the army canteen at a reduced price . Although my father is no more , my mother can buy . But they are strict about the quantity and one can bury once a month only  .. to be realistic about the allegation made , one can only think of it as a stray incident that might have happened because of an emergency and it is not something that is a normal practice.

You are talking about CSD canteen from where army personal can buy products at less than MRP. But lunch,dinner and breakfast never available on CSD canteens.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

You are talking about CSD canteen from where army personal can buy products at less than MRP. But lunch,dinner and breakfast never available on CSD canteens.

Yes of course ...I wrote that in response to previous posts where they were discussing about food items meant for army personnel being sold to others ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

I have spent few years in different army camps and eating at army messes. I was astonished to see the quality of food served to them. Maybe it's one of those stray incidents which this man has over painted. However, there is no doubt that corruption is spread in all sections of our society including military and paramilitary. 

So far as army is concerned, quality of food is definitely good.  There is regular checking of food served in Jawan's mess and other places.  But I have no idea of para military or central police forces. These are not in Ministry of Defence and are under Home ministry. Possibly, there is something lacking in the central police forces like B.S.F., C.R.P. etc. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

So far as army is concerned, quality of food is definitely good.  There is regular checking of food served in Jawan's mess and other places.  But I have no idea of para military or central police forces. These are not in Ministry of Defence and are under Home ministry. Possibly, there is something lacking in the central police forces like B.S.F., C.R.P. etc. 

Yes sir. on investigation it was proved that whatever the said Jawan was not true. Food supplied to the jawans of BSF is good.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes of course ...I wrote that in response to previous posts where they were discussing about food items meant for army personnel being sold to others ..

Selling things at CSD canteen at discount rate is different from selling dry rations from mess at the end of month. In the cases that I ve mentioned only those items which were not used in a mess are sold at the end of month by the mess commander and added to the mess fund for the next month

@Gulshan Ajmani

Even in paramilitary forces, the quality of food is checked regularly. My parents had worked in Assam Rifles which is a paramilitary force. So I ve observed officers checking the quality of food during lunch time

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.