Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Indian army is one of biggest in world. It have person of all attitude. Serving of food like home is not possible in messes. But in future in must be assured that solider get high nutrision food.

I feel it is not just about the quality of food which in itself might have been a stray incident. It is more to do with other things , the general quality of their life and work hours, leave etc I feel that these issues need to be addressed.

Exactly. And yesterday I came across a news item in which it was mentioned that these issues came up with the committee to find the truth about the viral video. Another issue that came up was the atrocities done to some of the sevadars provided to the officers.

Anyhow, now, all these cases are resolved and the Authorities are going to take a suitable action on the  the said Jawan.

Are you a boddunan point grabber,govt spokesperson and defense spokesperson all rolled into one to give such statements..Honestly the things you come up with are atrocious to say the least !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Here is an interesting read-up on the same issue. Can't help but agree with the author here!

https://readxp.com/news-feed/tej-bahadur-yadav-bsf-jawan-pakistani-facebook-friends/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Here is an interesting read-up on the same issue. Can't help but agree with the author here!

https://readxp.com/news-feed/tej-bahadur-yadav-bsf-jawan-pakistani-facebook-friends/

I think this about sums up what is happenig. Lack of discipline i an armed force is teh sure shot way of India never becominga world power. Such opinions as vioced by the jawan is treason and so is his facebook profile. We, in India are too forgiving. In other armies similar acivity will merit a court martial and death in many places like China. Good you highlighted this for the layman.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.