Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. Nowadays, schools have been business organizations. They all want to earn more and more money anyhow. For them; money matters, not education.

No doubt schools are no longer just a center of education but one of the many commercial institutes. Many people are investing on educational institutions and turning them into a profitable ventures. But to say that they think only about profit and not about education or other welfare of students is wrong.

Those who manage and own educational institutions knows that if they neglect the welfare of students, they won't ve much students in future, so it would be unwise to be negligent

Most schools have parent's- teachers association or hold parents teacher's meeting which ensures that some guidelines are followed.

If I am not mistaken in most of the places in India there are students organization who are quite vocals about the issues related to students welfare, so I doubt if the school authority can get away by ignoring the welfare of students.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
jabeen wrote:

No doubt schools are no longer just a center of education but one of the many commercial institutes. Many people are investing on educational institutions and turning them into a profitable ventures. But to say that they think only about profit and not about education or other welfare of students is wrong.

Those who manage and own educational institutions knows that if they neglect the welfare of students, they won't ve much students in future, so it would be unwise to be negligent

Most schools have parent's- teachers association or hold parents teacher's meeting which ensures that some guidelines are followed.

If I am not mistaken in most of the places in India there are students organization who are quite vocals about the issues related to students welfare, so I doubt if the school authority can get away by ignoring the welfare of students.

No doubt there are students organization but almost all of them are politically motivated right from high school onwards . Private colleges however manage to maintain a better discipline although they charge higher fees. It is precisely because of this that matter parents prefer private institutions. Govt run schools and colleges are literally free for all in all respects..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Everyone had studied in different types of school.Not in every school happen this type sadistic activities but in some schools, these things happen due to weak administration and angry behavior of the teacher.Precaution for this activities is a full responsibility of trustee/principle.

Thank you said by: rambabu

Education presently has become fully commercialized. Today I heard in a News channel, the fee these schools and colleges collecting have become a burden to the parents.

A school is supposed to be the second home for a kid. The parents need to be assured of all the security and medical facilities present before they admit their children into a school. Especially for five years old kids, teachers need to pay extra attention. 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Abhishek Sharma wrote:

A school is supposed to be the second home for a kid. The parents need to be assured of all the security and medical facilities present before they admit their children into a school. Especially for five years old kids, teachers need to pay extra attention. 

I agree with you. A school is supposed to be the Second home for the Child. Of course, it is upto the parents to ensure, if the conditions in the school are satisfactory or not.

Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Before admission most schools now ask for details and records of immunization, family doctors tell no  and other such relevant details. As far as safety is concerned , except the expensive private schools the security is inadequate in majority of the​ middle range schools. The govt run schools hardly have any !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yesterday, one of the moderators on this forum was involved in a debate with me in which he was getting thrashed badly. 

Realizing that he was failing miserably in front of his friends, he started personal attacks on me. I was quick to reply as I don't take crap from such people. 

Then he did something very cowardly- Being moderator, he deleted two of my posts. 

Heights of bullying!! 

Members are free to reply to this if they feel its wrong. The lame moderator is free to delete this if he feels threatened. 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Thanks for another informative web site. Where else could I get that type of info written in such an ideal way? I have a project that I’m just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such information. happy wheels demo

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.