Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. This site is ideal for new things from the Members. Additionally, you can let the Members to let them know what  are your views.

Hope you enjoy this site to the fullest extent.

rambabu wrote:

Yes. This site is ideal for new things from the Members. Additionally, you can let the Members to let them know what  are your views.

Hope you enjoy this site to the fullest extent.

How is this relevant to the topic ? When you refer to a particular member you shd have the sense to quote their post rather than make irrelevant posts

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sarita Kumari wrote:

Yes. Nowadays, schools have been business organizations. They all want to earn more and more money anyhow. For them; money matters, not education.

Simply put, present day schools are selling Education, like any commodity in the Market.

I guess other than parrotting the same thing again and again you have nothing to contribute but you can't overcome your obsession for posting simply for the sake of doing so..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I guess other than parrotting the same thing again and again you have nothing to contribute but you can't overcome your obsession for posting simply for the sake of doing so..

I believe that parents have a strong role to play. Most of the schools are in this business for money but they won't be able to ignore the safety factor of the students if their parents remain aware about what is going on in the school. Awareness among the parents and solidarity within them will always keep the school authority on toes which is very much required for the proper functioning of the school.  

shampasaid

School education has become so expensive, parents feel that School education is  Luxury. Average income Parents, cannot even think of giving their children education.

rambabu wrote:

School education has become so expensive, parents feel that School education is  Luxury. Average income Parents, cannot even think of giving their children education.

Very very ridiculous statement. Nowadays more than anything, people have understood the importance of education so parents are trying to provide education to their children as far as possible. No doubt many expensive schools are being established, but there are less expensive schools too. Those who cannot afford expensive schools send their children to less expensive private schools or government schools. 

I agree. There are less expensive schools too,but what about the standard of education ? Even the Government Schools raised the School fees, that has become a burden to the parents.

rambabu wrote:

I agree. There are less expensive schools too,but what about the standard of education ? Even the Government Schools raised the School fees, that has become a burden to the parents.

Please check your facts and add factual information rather than post for points like you have done here simply to defend your false statement.. government schools provide free education to children which fact like my St other information , I doubt you will know since you are here from morning to night ..

All government schools provide free education to a child aged between 6-14 years and all private and aided schools are entitled to reserve 25% seats for economically backward students and provide them free education. The cost incurred in private schools for education of economically backward students has to be borne by the state and the centre in stated ratio..

Thank you said by: jabeen
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.