Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

I agree. There are less expensive schools too,but what about the standard of education ? Even the Government Schools raised the School fees, that has become a burden to the parents.

As rightly pointed out by Usha, government schools provide free education and so the questions of raising the school fees doesn't arise. Another point I would like to clarify is regarding the standard of education. In general people tend to question the quality of education provided at these schools but there are good government schools too. I have come across few good schools where the quality of education provided is comparable to that of the private schools.

Thank you said by: rambabu

Thank you for the Info. I am talking about my State AP. Here, the condition of the Government Schools are in a pathetic condition. I hope in the coming years, the conditions will change.

Schools are like factories that stressing the students to score so called good marks. I would like to call those schools as marks producing industries, students the products and the parents as investors looking towards high score as their profit.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Simply put, our Schools can be compared to Market place selling education.

In earlier days, educational institutions were started with the service motivation by the missionaries and service minded people. They were concerned about the people and they had burden for the children to get education in order to improve their economic condition and come out of the availability of education based on community. 

Values of the country are based on the education available all over that country. Many businesses people start schools or colleges in order to get high profit. It is the business where one time investment is needed and it will yield much profit continuously.

It has been already said and discussed by the members that Educational instititutions, need a thorough overhauling. In this regard the respective State Governments and the Central Government should see that olden days educational standards are brought back. Additionally, the fee structure of these schools shouldbe brought down drastically, so that the parents should not feel the urden

The fees structure should be so low that a common man too come forward to educate his children

Honestly I wonder why rambabu responds at all, looking at his above post one can only laugh and admire our admin for providing us with a forum comedian / jumping jack who simply has to respond even when he has nothing to say ! What a blessed lot we are. .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
RobertP wrote:

In earlier days, educational institutions were started with the service motivation by the missionaries and service minded people. They were concerned about the people and they had burden for the children to get education in order to improve their economic condition and come out of the availability of education based on community. 

Values of the country are based on the education available all over that country. Many businesses people start schools or colleges in order to get high profit. It is the business where one time investment is needed and it will yield much profit continuously.

I studied in a convent and so did my children. Although there are a few things that could have been different,  there are no two opinions about the quality of the education and the all round discipline and training one receives. It continues to be so even to this day  .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: RobertP

In most of the institutions, focus is only on scores. They least bother about discipline and other moral values. Both parents and institutions need to make their children professionals. Are we concerned about making our children responsible citizens?

The focus for both the institutions and parents is to make sure that their children are ight at the top . I know the kind of pressure both put on children and 80./.  of all teen related problems arise out of their s added stress. To say the least it is not at all healthy. I know of students whose days start at 5 in the morning, go for early morning coaching, school, again coaching and reach home dead tired at 8 pm. They are like zombies unable to grasp and half the time doze during school hours..it is a combination of many factors that has led to this state of affairs, one cannot hold only the institutions responsible.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.