One wonders why PeTA is for stoppage of the Jallikattu so strongly. The same group is not bothered about other ritualistic massacres. here is a link. Readers can think about it

http://postcard.news/peta-never-opposes-animal-killing-bakra-eid-read-happened-lady-opposed/

 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Ritual slaughter of animals in India

    by » 5 years ago


    See at some points where they think that they are on the right thoughts of the people they are putting their thought.


    sdfafa


  • Re: Ritual slaughter of animals in India

    by » 5 years ago


    Peta is a fake organization. Now a days, they have been in the Social media glare for their anti Hinduism stand against jallikattu as cruelty towards animals


  • Re: Ritual slaughter of animals in India

    by » 5 years ago


    It is because we have organizations like PETA that cruel practice of Jallikattu was exposed and now have been asked to refrain from using physical abuse to the animals ..Unless there are stricter rules PETA can do little, they can only work within the framework..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Ritual slaughter of animals in India

    by » 5 years ago


    One reason I can think of for this question is that sports like jallikattu do not guarantee the death of the bulls immediately. The bulls are injured grievously, their horns broken and they suffer a lot of pain and agony and maybe die a slow death after a long time of suffering and infection in the wounds. Ritual slaughter involves killing the animals instantaneously and is associated with religion which is even more sensitive topic than culture and tradition.


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: Ritual slaughter of animals in India

    by » 5 years ago


    rambabu wrote:

    Peta is a fake organization. Now a days, they have been in the Social media glare for their anti Hinduism stand against jallikattu as cruelty towards animals

    Yes, this organization goes after soft targets and the Hindu is a soft target as was seen by the invaders from Ghazni, Timur and the Mughals

     


  • Re: Ritual slaughter of animals in India

    by » 5 years ago


    There are many festivals that allow the animals to die a lingering death and yet nothing is done. No discussion even.!


  • Re: Ritual slaughter of animals in India

    by » 5 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    One reason I can think of for this question is that sports like jallikattu do not guarantee the death of the bulls immediately. The bulls are injured grievously, their horns broken and they suffer a lot of pain and agony and maybe die a slow death after a long time of suffering and infection in the wounds. Ritual slaughter involves killing the animals instantaneously and is associated with religion which is even more sensitive topic than culture and tradition.

    Dhabihah which is the Islamic law that deals with the ritualistic slaughter of animals is nothing but a slow and painful death meted out while the blood drains out slowly. How can any religion except Islam prescribe such inhuman practices? honestly..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Ritual slaughter of animals in India

    by » 5 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    One reason I can think of for this question is that sports like jallikattu do not guarantee the death of the bulls immediately. The bulls are injured grievously, their horns broken and they suffer a lot of pain and agony and maybe die a slow death after a long time of suffering and infection in the wounds. Ritual slaughter involves killing the animals instantaneously and is associated with religion which is even more sensitive topic than culture and tradition.

    Dhabihah which is the Islamic law that deals with the ritualistic slaughter of animals is nothing but a slow and painful death meted out while the blood drains out slowly. How can any religion except Islam prescribe such inhuman practices? honestly..

    It is practiced for 1500 years and nobody ( not even USA) have banned it.

     


  • Re: Ritual slaughter of animals in India

    by » 5 years ago



    Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius


  • Re: Ritual slaughter of animals in India

    by » 5 years ago


    PETA had been criticized no doubt but there are two sides to a coin and we need to know all before coming to any conclusion..

    http://www.peta.org/blog/euthanize/

     


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: jabeen

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.